Biggest Size Difference in Consecutive Relationships

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would you say was the the biggest size difference you have experienced between partners in consecutive relationships? Have you ever gone really small to really big (or the reverse) without an average sized cock for a buffer in between? Not really thinking of one-nighters or short stints, but relationships of some duration or significance.

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What would you say was the the biggest size difference you have experienced between partners in consecutive relationships? Have you ever gone really small to really big (or the reverse) without an average sized cock for a buffer in between? Not really thinking of one-nighters or short stints, but relationships of some duration or significance.
Well, your talking about penises, but I have something to add. My exgirlfriend had a huge vagina. I was with her for 5 years, so i got quite used to throwing the proverbial hotdog down the hallway. Well, my current girlfriend, my god, the first time we had sex, it was the most amazing thing ever, so tight and wet. Well, i can tell you that thats the biggest discrepancy that i have ever had from a males point of view. Im still with her, and its still tight. So its not just men who can make a difference in this department. anyways, carryon.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a long time ago, but it was from my last boyfriend in college to my husband. I've never measured any guy except my husband but I would say my boyfriend was probably 5-6 inches long and maybe 5 inches around? My husband is 10.5 inches long and 7.75 inches thick. At the time I couldn't believe how big my husbands penis was but now it seems normal to me.

kat

Reactions: mib348

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've only had sex with 3 guys. The first 2 I don't know the exact size but they were around "normal" I guess, like probably 5 or 6 inches. My bf now is 7.5. I guess that's not a huge difference but it feels different to me for sure.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went from a DDD cup to a B cup.

(ok not as creative as 160IQs, but a college try and honest)

I was being honest.

As far as bust size difference in consecutive relationships... well there was Easter weekend last year when I hooked up with this girl Khristan Friday and her knockers were huge... I don't know but I would guess D or DD, and then Josie on Sunday... little pinay girl... she barely had tits at all. A cup if that. Beautiful face, though. Cute butt, too. Great smile.

If I'm cheating it all it's in that I'm counting one-night stands or, in the case of the 4'9" girl, dates that didn't even end in sex, as "relationships." But... that is a pretty open-ended word.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF believes everything happens in threes. She has had three boyfriends, all with big dicks (9-10 inches). She is afraid that if we break up she will be stuck with the next three being 'teeny weenies'.

I have had the 'big vagina' girl once too. I had to look down and see if I still had a big dick, because it felt like I was inside a hot bowl of soup rather than a pussy. No tightness and no f'n bottom to it.

We only did it once and man it f'd me up. She either was given that enormous cavity at birth or had toys at home the size of baseball bats.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I once went from an average 6 inches to 4 inches.

At the moment I`ve gone up about 4 inches from my last ex, and three inches from last biggest.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dated a girl who said her ex was only about 4 inches. She coudn't believe the difference. With her ex one hand could cover almost his entire penis. On mine it took her two hands and there was still some showing. She said I had a "two fister and then some".

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
well I've gone from a nice thick 8'' to my hubby who is 5''.

Needless to say, sex isn't the same anymore : (

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl who said her ex was only about 4 inches. She coudn't believe the difference. With her ex one hand could cover almost his entire penis. On mine it took her two hands and there was still some showing. She said I had a "two fister and then some".

I've gone out with a few of recently divorced women whose husbands had cocks in the 4 to 5 inch range. It really not a hard demographic to find. A couple of them went absolutely nuts over the difference. One could get used to that.