biggest, smallest, and average penis you've seen

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of all the penises you've seen in your life, how big was the biggest, how small was the smallest, and how big would you say was average?

The biggest I've seen was probably around 9 or a little longer. The average of the ones I've seen would be about 6.25. And the smallest I've ever seen in real life was mine, and that's just under 5.5".

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the biggest penis I ever saw was 12 inches. All I could do was suck him and he wanted to fuck my ass, but i was like hell no.
The smallest penis was this guy i sucked off, he was only 5 inches and that was on hard. He came real quick. Average for me is like 6 to 6.5in. I am not a size queen, I like dick no matter his size. If it gets hard you can suck it and fuck it.

Biggest dick I ever saw was when I was in the shower at the gym. Not to be stereotypical but he was black. I remember he just had a great dick overall..long, cut, thick, with a big pink head. I also remember he trimmed his pubes tight to correspond with his obliques. I'm not going to say it was "nine inches soft!!!!!" or any bullshit like that. Just a really big dick. Nothing sexual, no one was hard, just a shower after lifting.

Last edited by a moderator:

ransi0987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest cock i have seen is a old friend of mine. White guy 6' 180, we were changing in the locker room when he pulled his pants down out came his semi-hard on he must have been nine inches and very thick with a huge mushroom head. i had to turn around and change because I felt embarrase with my little 5.5 cock.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest I have seen and been fucked by was 10x8, HUGE balls, smallest was just under 5" (Also the only guy to hurt my ass). I would guess the average was around 7". I've had 3 10"ers, several 9"ers, many 8"ers, several 7's and so on.

I really LOVE BIG dicked guys

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
largest was around 8 inches (two different friends) and the smallest was 6.5

although I have seen friends at the urinals pull out cocks that looked less than an inch when soft

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Biggest I have seen and been fucked by was 10x8, HUGE balls, smallest was just under 5" (Also the only guy to hurt my ass). I would guess the average was around 7". I've had 3 10"ers, several 9"ers, many 8"ers, several 7's and so on.

I really LOVE BIG dicked guys

how big was each of his balls?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know how big the biggest one was or the average one or for that matter the smallest one. One thing I can tell you tho and I've had a bit of dick in my short time, is the smallest one was the one that would send me over the edge almost every time! I think the reason was he wasn't all about his penis.

lulu79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll join in on this one. The biggest I've seen as far as length goes was an ex of mine from quite a few years ago - 9 1/4 inches. Biggest I've seen as far as thickness goes was my most recent ex who was almost 6 inches around. The smallest I've seen length wise was a guy I dated back in the day and he was just over 4 inches. Smallest I've seen thickness wise was the first guy I slept with. I don't know how thick he was but it sure as hell wasn't very. lol And as far as average goes, there are 2...both at 6 inches long and about 5 inches around. Yes, I like to measure my guys. lol

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Biggest 10 inches (a tall englishman)
Smallest (adult, not talking about babies here LOL) 2½ inches (28 yo asian)
average: around 5,5-6 inches

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Biggest I've seen was about 7" at the gym (tall white guy).
Smallest I've seen I'd say was about 4-4.5", a friend of mine, I was kinda flicking through the pics on his phone...
Average has to be about 5.5"

chemical921

1st Like
Media
biggest ive seen was aroun 8.5 maybe only seen like 2 0r 3 around 7.... three or four around 6inch and most of them were around 5.5ish a few under 5.... the smallest maybe around 4 or less and really thin.... i like all kinds tho.. im not a size queen

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Biggest I have seen/been with was about 9 smallest, haha my EX-husband I don't think he was an inch soft and only about 4 hard. (About the length of my pinkie) average I think is about 5.5-6 and yes I enjoy those if they know how to work them.... if they don't, well that's another story!