biggest, smallest, and average penis you've seen

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, smallest was 4 and largest was about 9. But I never forget the cock head. It was just like a fat hat.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Biggest penis (flacid) was around 7 inches (didn't get much bigger when erect)
Biggest Penis (erect) was around 9-10 inches (Also very good thickness)
SmallestPenis (erect) was around 4 inches
Average erection average: around 5.5-6 inches

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
11.5 inches and it's the truth because I measured it myself and I measured it with a ruler on the top side and only measured from the edge of the pubes. And not to be sterotypical, it was on a white guy. The damn thing never actually got hard except just before he was going to cum and then it might have added another 1/2 inch, but who has time to get the ruler out when the moment of bliss is happening. I sucked that thing for about seven years. Don't know how thick it was but my jaw hurts just thinking about it.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest I have seen is ten was at the very least 9.5 and no less than 7 inches in girth but it was ugly as hell. Smallest limp dick I have seen was on a old jewish man in a locker room at my country club, it was just a little head in a vast sea of pubes. Smallest hard on I have seen was about 3.5 no clue what the girth was if I had to guess i would say 4.5. The majority that I have seen were a little smaller or a little larger than me and I am 6.7x5.7.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The largest I have seen must have been over 12 inches and uncut, (very thick) It belonged to a childhood buddy of mine. The largest I have had belonges to my fuck buddy its 9 inches hard. The smallest I have had was my my friend. 3 inches hard, big balls also. He has a size 15 DD shoe too. Poor guy...He cums fast too.

Last edited: