Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i must say i am very rarely beaten in the showers at 6" but there has been a couple of times when iv seen longer ones and its quite a shock.
although i do have a friend who is 7"long soft and that is BIG. he tells me he is 9"hard. big enough id say

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i must say i am very rarely beaten in the showers at 6" but there has been a couple of times when iv seen longer ones and its quite a shock.
although i do have a friend who is 7"long soft and that is BIG. he tells me he is 9"hard. big enough id say

Nice gallery :wink:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

One time at Horseneck beach in Ma.I saw this huge white dick.It must have been 30' long.I found out later that it was Moby Dick.

long_beer_can_limp

Experimental Member
Media
You're assuming an awful lot, which is a symptom of being short-sighted on a fundamental level.

First, you imply that I intended a context on the word "Hippie." To me it's just a word, you used it and I used it. I'm guessing you imply a context related with how Americans feel about their own hippies?

Well, I'm not American. There's a whole world out there beyond your states (you're in/from Pennsylvania I take? See, I perceive and ask, not assume).

So to me, whatever context of hippies such as it has been in your country's recent history, doesn't apply. Yes my country has hippies. It's just different. A lot less extreme than what I can gather from my limited knowledge of usa history, to begin with.

And on my own personal bias, I have nothing against anyone for the most part. I only actively bitch at those that stifle freedom, and even then I tend to perceive them as tools, instead of villains.

So frankly people going natural doesn't bother me in the slightest. Sure, some may be ugly and I don't enjoy looking at ugly people, but that doesn't mean I'll condemn them. I'll just look elsewhere in that case lol.

Hope this has broadened your mindset.

I wasn't interested in a competition.
Also, since you never said how big he's when hard (you don't know, I guess?), and soft size says very little about hard size...it's objectively impossible to compare thus compete.

I just thought my descriptions were unpolished, 'cos I'm actually quite about his size (hard), and this ex of my sister is bigger than that, soft. As I explained, but not clearly enough.

I took your comment in a "I saw this one that's even bigger" way. Not as competition, just as a comment. Thus I felt compelled to further clarify my own descriptions in the telling of my experience. Sorry if it felt like one-upmanship to you. It wasn't my intention.
I don't even find cocks that big any sexy or appealing (I'm straight but frankly cock curious, btw). Mine's too big as it is.

Hippie? Hippie? LOL You are so odd. Laughing at you is almost too easy.
Millions and millions and million of people love be au natural. And the county park which is clothing optional got its name from when it was founded in the early sixties. Today people pay to get in and it still gets like a half million visitors every year. And I'm not going to get in some internet posting over who saw the biggest guy, which is what you seem to be interested in by your last post, but if I had to estimate, I would think the man whose at the park is between 17-20" limp. Yes, I know few will believe me. I wouldn't believe me if I hadn't seen him so many times. Yes, I've seen his balls many times. Enormous like the rest of him. No idea if he can sexually function normally, but man he is spectacular, and scary, to look at.

Reactions: BigBen

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hesitate to tell about the biggest cock that I have ever seen, because the last time that I posted about it, I was called a liar by some of the LPSG members. When it comes to this cock, I am not a liar. I was in the old YMCA in Grand Rapids, Michigan, when a semi-pro basketball team came in to use the showers after their practice. One of the players was a former U of M star basketball player. He was a black man, about six feet six, and he was also a practicing medical doctor. His penis was absolutely unbelieveable. It was so long and thick that it sagged when he was washing the head of it. He was not at all shy when he was just letting it hang flaccid under the shower water---never any sign of arrousal---just flaccid. This penis was at least fifteen inches long with a shaft that was wrist-thick all the entire way to the head. I base my measurement estimate on experienes from my engineering days. At the time that I was criticized for my post, an elderly LPSG member came to my support by saying that he had a sixteen inch penis and that a penis of fifteen inches was entirely possible. His sixteen-incher was for real and that he could prove it if it were necessary.
This shower incident happened years ago, but I have never been able to forget that awesome sight of that super-fabulous penis. This is a true story. Contest it if you must.

Wouldn't think of contesting it, stylyung--only defending it and your veracity. In Amsterdam I once tricked with a great guy (punny, but true) from Den Haag. His was just a perfect copy of the one you describe. Not long into the session, he tentatively said, "I don't suppose you'd let me..." My instantaneous answer was, "I wouldn't dream of it!!!" His sad, wistful reply was, "I didn't think so..."

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're assuming an awful lot, which is a symptom of being short-sighted on a fundamental level.

First, you imply that I intended a context on the word "Hippie." To me it's just a word, you used it and I used it. I'm guessing you imply a context related with how Americans feel about their own hippies?

Well, I'm not American. There's a whole world out there beyond your states (you're in/from Pennsylvania I take? See, I perceive and ask, not assume).

So to me, whatever context of hippies such as it has been in your country's recent history, doesn't apply. Yes my country has hippies. It's just different. A lot less extreme than what I can gather from my limited knowledge of usa history, to begin with.

And on my own personal bias, I have nothing against anyone for the most part. I only actively bitch at those that stifle freedom, and even then I tend to perceive them as tools, instead of villains.

So frankly people going natural doesn't bother me in the slightest. Sure, some may be ugly and I don't enjoy looking at ugly people, but that doesn't mean I'll condemn them. I'll just look elsewhere in that case lol.

Hope this has broadened your mindset.

I wasn't interested in a competition.
Also, since you never said how big he's when hard (you don't know, I guess?), and soft size says very little about hard size...it's objectively impossible to compare thus compete.

I just thought my descriptions were unpolished, 'cos I'm actually quite about his size (hard), and this ex of my sister is bigger than that, soft. As I explained, but not clearly enough.

I took your comment in a "I saw this one that's even bigger" way. Not as competition, just as a comment. Thus I felt compelled to further clarify my own descriptions in the telling of my experience. Sorry if it felt like one-upmanship to you. It wasn't my intention.
I don't even find cocks that big any sexy or appealing (I'm straight but frankly cock curious, btw). Mine's too big as it is.

For Christ's sake, beer_can, AustinPA just mentioned a place here in Austin called Hippy Hollow, not hippy hollow. Maybe if he had used some capitalization, there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. :wink:

I don't like that this thread has literally become a pissing contest about who had seen or has the biggest. :confused:

As for me, I wasn't as fortunate as all of you guys/gals. The biggest I've seen was the last hung guy's I was with - 6" flaccid, 9" hard. :smile:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had sex with a guy recently who i thought would be a monster coz when soft he was about 8". however it just went from pointing down to pointing up when hard! not that i'm complaining though. he was awesome!
xx

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
In one of those Korean style jacuzzi, I saw this mixed race Korean guy with a six inch soft dick... and I thought that most Asian guys have small dicks.

PacG

1st Like
Media
In basic training it was communal showers so everybody knew what everybody else had. It was pretty much average across the board, but there was one black guy (Adam) who was 6.3, thin as a rail, 7" limp dick. Nicest guy you could ever meet. A rabid evangelist to boot. One day we're all taking showers when all of the sudden I look over at Adam who is soaping his dick and this damn thing starts coming up for air. It was total fucking panic in the shower when the guys saw this long, skinny dick poking out. You have never seen fifteen guys run so fast like those guys did out of there. It was like everyone had the same thought at the same time: "That guy is gonna fuck one of us!" That fucking Adam couldn't stop laughing.

Reactions: Blklovlooking

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never seen any guys longer than my 8" (or 8.5" in a warm shower!) softie in the showers - there's been some close that looked bigger because they were on smaller guys but that's it. And several who were thicker - I'd estimate the thickest sofite I've seen at about 6" around.

pinus2069

Experimental Member
Media
I was working a triathlon in the area between swimming and cycling. This guy ask me to help him pull off his wetsuit. I was kneeling in front of him and out flopped a 8 or 9 inch uncut cock. I'll remember this moment for as long as I live. I often wondered how big it got hard and the fact that the water was cold. Truly a memorable moment!

Reactions: Gary kim