Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Two of my teammates in high school used to walk around naked in the lockeroom and both had big dicks. One of them was 6'2" and the other was 5'10" but they both had 6" softies (witnessed them measured). The shorter guy dominated the taller guy though because he had a thicker cock. Guys always joked about his size

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted about this before, but I thought I'd contribute to this thread. One summer in college, one of my roomates sublet his room out to a friend of his, Andy. Nice guy; good looking; had a really sweet girlfriend, what one might call plain and a bit "big-boned;" but nothing really out of the ordinary with him. Then one day I came home with the mail, and without knocking (or thinking) I opened the door to Andy's room. He was just getting dressed and was just about to step into his undershorts. I'll never forget that image: dangling between his legs was a totally soft dick of average width--somewhat thinner than my own--swaying as it hung down to just a couple of inches above his kneecaps. He yelled at me to shut the door, which I did as I apologized for the intrusion. Although I've run into a few guys who were hung larger than me in the locker rooms, there's never been that much of a size difference--in most situations my flacid cock tends to be the biggest in the room--Andy's made mine look like a 12 year old's. We never spoke about it afterwards, although I always wanted to ask his girlfriend how she handled what he had. To this day, I've never seen another nearly as long, in life or in pictures. God knows how large he got when hard, or even if he had enough blood in him to get a full erection.

aussie85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Longest soft was on this guy at a party, we had a group of us go naked in the spa. When he got out of the water it was the length of his hand soft. Lucky boy

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've told this story before....at a gym. We were lounging by the jacuzzi and there was an older man with the biggest cock I have ever seen. Very thick. He was a shower for sure. We did strike up a conversation and I did go home with him. I couldn't get his cock in my mouth.. It was too fat but I loved playing with it and jerking him off. The weight was impressive

marriedjacker29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The biggest dick I've ever seen was on a 20-something dude at a Korean sauna.....He had a ripped body AND the biggest soft dick I've ever seen. I enjoyed stealing some glances on that visit! lol.

bronejay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well since it is bumped into 2013...
The largest soft one I ever saw was a married buddy who would meet with me to "play" occasionally. The first time we met to get naked, I was unaware of his size. I noticed a bulge, but nothing special. When he took his pants off, his briefs (tighty whiteys) were also "average". But he was tucking it under his balls toward the back! When the briefs came off, he had what I guessed to be about 9 to 10", but kind of thin. He had this really kinky curly hair for pubes that made it look even bigger. He got good and hard and it did not get much larger hard. He loved being sucked, and he had huge loads, too. He was not really into anal, so we concentrated on touch and oral. He was a normal, nice guy looking for a little something fun and safe. He had never been with another man, and when I asked what others said about his huge cock, he said his wife was the only other one to get to play with it, and she liked it "alright, I guess". Nice memories of a gentle giant.

Reactions: HungCucumber214

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest soft cock I've ever seen was in a bar bathroom in Virginia Beach. I wasn't looking for it and certainly not expecting it. I went to the bathroom to take a leak and this drunk guy was standing at the urinal next to me. He was so drunk that he was teetering back and forth which is what drew my attention since I didn't want him peeing on my foot. Well, he teetered back quite far at a point revealing this cock that was unreal. I have never seen anything like that before or since. Obviously I can't give you exact dimensions, but trust me when I tell you that the thing was fucking gigantic, and IT WAS SOFT! THE END.

Reactions: HungCucumber214

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got a good glimpse of a huge guy at a urinal once during a pool tourney. Huge. Probably 6 thick soft inches.

Best close up was at the gym. Guy stood in front of me. A nice 4 to 5 inches soft and right there within reach. I should have grabbed it and sucked away and until it let loose all over me.

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I worked as a medic during an NHL games. One night we had to give fluids to a dehydrated player when another player came out of the showers. He was uncut and it looked like an elephant trunk. It was legit lower thigh length soft. I am guessing he was a solid 9 maybe more soft. Truly humbling

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the military and this dude penis had to be 10 inches soft, he was a short dude and liked to walk around the barracks naked until he received a blanket party:smile:

Reactions: BigBen

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy at a Korean spa who wasn't very long, but it was the thickest soft dick I've ever seen. Looked like a smashed beer can.