Biggest soft cock U ever saw?

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
Who had it, how big was it, and what--if anything--happened?

This white guy at public indoor waterpark was in open showers near me. I swear it was like a chunk of salami! 8-10" maybe (honestly I have no idea, just giving a real estimated length). Thick as fuck and it just hung there. I was totally hypnotized and I got a hard-on right there infront of him while I watched it move as he was washing up. He saw me looking and he saw my hard cock, he soaped up his cock a little bit while I was watching... Thats it.

wayward93angel

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think the biggest dick I have seen so far was on a guy in the bathhouse in Berkeley. We were both undressing in the locker room and as he was pulling down his underwear and I couldn't believe how long it took to pull them over his dick. He saw me enjoying the show and asked if I wanted to fuck. It was one of the few times I turned down the chance to go for a ride but knew he would be too huge for me when he got hard.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cousin who is obviously a shower at a good 6 inches always made me feel inadequate even though i am great pussy pleaser.

He left his wife of 20 years and we went away for a long weekend last week to celebrate his separation.

He would wake up with morning wood, well actually calling it wood is not accurate, it was more like morning tree. He was a grower too.

Now i am completely average at 6 inches and he looked almost twice the size of me.

He caught me staring at him and apologized for the semi. I freaked out and said what do you mean semi?

He said "you know a semi, the state between soft and hard".

I commented on the unlikelyness of that being fully hard. He dropped his underwear and stroked it actually hard....ended up just a hair over 11 inches.

That is the largest i ever saw in person.

I was making jokes with him about it afterwards. I said that he probably ruined his ex-wife for the next guys.

Then i realized he has an 18 year old son...had to ask if it ran in the family.he said sadly he takes after the wife's side and is rather small.

zzykes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely was not making up that South Street Seaport "vacuum cleaner hose" story. I'm a reasonably good estimator, and that cock had to be 12" x 7" flaccid. But if you refuse to believe that, here's my 2nd biggest: I once hooked up with a really nice dude who truly reamed me out. Always wish we'd have connected more than 1 evening. His erect penis was just as long as my forearm (11"), exactly the circumference of my left wrist (could barely touch my middle finger and thumb round the shaft, which means >7"), and stiff as a baseball bat or nearly so. He was very gentlemanly and didn't attempt to force the last inch into me, but after some work I was surprisingly able to take the rest. There's something wrong with people who refuse to believe in foot-long cocks, as they certainly exist.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely was not making up that South Street Seaport "vacuum cleaner hose" story. I'm a reasonably good estimator, and that cock had to be 12" x 7" flaccid. But if you refuse to believe that, here's my 2nd biggest: I once hooked up with a really nice dude who truly reamed me out. Always wish we'd have connected more than 1 evening. His erect penis was just as long as my forearm (11"), exactly the circumference of my left wrist (could barely touch my middle finger and thumb round the shaft, which means >7"), and stiff as a baseball bat or nearly so. He was very gentlemanly and didn't attempt to force the last inch into me, but after some work I was surprisingly able to take the rest. There's something wrong with people who refuse to believe in foot-long cocks, as they certainly exist.

Easily possible. Not common place, but it does happen. I absolutely believe the poster.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The three biggest were a swim coach, an uncle, and another swimmer at my gym.

The swim coach and the uncle were both inadvertant views and when I was young. They just seemed really large, long and hairy.

The swimmer was in the communal shower at my gym when I was older.

All three were about 6-7 softy for sure.

Funny how the guys with the biggest dicks are sometimes those you'd least expect. The biggest dick I ever saw flaccid was the youth pastor at the church I went to as a teen. The pastor was in his 3rd year of college and we all saw it on a youth retreat. Honestly, the guy was like 7 inches totally soft. We all talked about what it must have been like hard! lol

TallNHguy

Legendary Member
Media
New Hampshire, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest truly soft (not a semi in any way) I ever say was in high school. He hung about 7-8" with low hanging nut as well and was almost as thick as a soda can. The sad thing was he was mentally "challenged" and was teased/bullied by most of the "jocks" - probably out of envy more than anything else.

D

deleted645791

Some fucker I ended up taking a piss next to in the mall about a month ago. 20 something white dude, 6'10" or so, with a 7-8", completely flaccid and impossibly fat cock that he was aiming like a fucking hose with his right hand so it was totally exposed when I went around the corner in the restroom and took the first and only empty urinal on his left. I really had to piss so I had to just deal with how envious and uncomfortable it made me standing right next to that huge penis, and because he was a foot taller, I knew he could see mine easliy within his view since he was looking down at his. To add insult to injury, he vigorously shook it out for what seemed like forever, flailing it in every direction to get out every last drop, making my average girth, 5" look like a sad little thing in comparison. He pooped it back into his shorts and left like it was no big deal, leaving me traumatized by how small I felt.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest truly soft (not a semi in any way) I ever say was in high school. He hung about 7-8" with low hanging nut as well and was almost as thick as a soda can. The sad thing was he was mentally "challenged" and was teased/bullied by most of the "jocks" - probably out of envy more than anything else.
I've seen this on ' mentally challenged' men more than once.
One young man at the gym had massively fat, 4- 5"er totally soft
but he had the I Q of gold fish. He was always a very happy guy.

Reactions: BigBen

There is this older (late 50s) guy who walks my old neighborhood every morning at around 8am. He wears these flimsy, baggy athletic shorts and is otherwise commando. The head of his soft, hugely thick, floppy cock is easily as wide as a coke can top, and it has to hang every bit of 7” over what have to be truly massive nuts. It’s obscene, and I *always* make a point to slow down, stop, and have a chat with him when I drive by.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny how the guys with the biggest dicks are sometimes those you'd least expect. The biggest dick I ever saw flaccid was the youth pastor at the church I went to as a teen. The pastor was in his 3rd year of college and we all saw it on a youth retreat. Honestly, the guy was like 7 inches totally soft. We all talked about what it must have been like hard! lol
Ha! One of the biggest softies I've ever seen was the dong of my pastor while on a youth retreat to the beach. He removed his trunks in front of me on his way to the shower. It was big. I would say it hung about 5" long, but it was the girth that was stupid crazy. Had to be at least 7" thick.

Reactions: MateHung

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this on ' mentally challenged' men more than once.
One young man at the gym had massively fat, 4- 5"er totally soft
but he had the I Q of gold fish. He was always a very happy guy.

This is NOT the biggest soft endowment I have seen....but as it relates to the two previous posters comments about "mentally challenged" men I will share.

This is going back many decades to back when I was a late teenage. There was a "mentally challenged" mid 20ish older than I who young "man" who lived in the neighborhood. Back then they were called "retarded" and that was not used as a pejorative, but just a description. He went to a special school that was basically a day care center with activities that were vaguely learning oriented, but all ages were in the same class, and most of the activities seemed more to entertain and occupy the time of the "students".

As it happened this fellow was really nice...kind and good hearted. He, his two sisters, one younger, one older, and his parents, lived in the next block but just a few doors down. I remember his mother was a spectacular "looker"...tall, at least 6', model of that era thin...probably a size six of that time, pretty face, big mane of hair, very buxom, and just built for sex....and since women of that era did not shave or trim their pubic hair, she had a magnificent hairy giant bush.

One of the sisters was my age. He....Ricky.... would occasionally wander off away form home and the neighborhood often "mobilized"...mostly the young teenagers on their bikes or on foot or in their cars, to ride around and check the yards and alleys and hedges and bushes to see if he might be just hiding or sitting around watching grass grow or playing with some dog or other animal he had discovered. Really...happened at least once a month if not more Go find Ricky.

And Ricky was not tall...maybe 5'5"ish...average, almost stocky build, the typical facial features of a "mentally challenged"....and as I recall very vividly he was measured 12.75" long x 8.25" around flaccid penis with very big balls. And Ricky loved to show it off...you might find him under a row of hedges playing with a dog or sitting playing with himself. The stories were that when he was in his room, he occupied his time with just playing with himself and his family saw him soft and erect many times.....his sisters told their friends but with Ricky being found around the neighborhood sitting somewhere playing with himself, it was not like a shock....but he was very sweet person and not a harmful thought in his nature so his antics were just accepted, more or less.

As it happened, both of his sisters were much taller, similar to their mother, and while pretty, were not anything like as beautiful and sexy as their mother...facially closer to their father but they both did have their mothers thick mane of hair and hair color.

Some time later I learned that Ricky's mother had for decades many times had sex in long standing friend with benefits, but not "affairs" per se, with two of my paternal uncles, my paternal grandfather, and my father as well. Her own husband was said to have just over 9" and about 7" around erect, but she over decades had discreet sex with my relatives who had much bigger endowments than her husband.

I never heard it actually confirmed, but it was several times alluded to that Ricky's real father was a relative of mine....though it possible that his mother, if she did know who, never did share that I know of, which of any of my relatives who......and thus Ricky was possibly to me related as an uncle, or cousin, or even an older half brother to me. Which, in the event, unlikely as it was shared that she only was with my father a few times and not nearly like my uncles and grandfather, my own father was his father, would have made him the only sibling I ever had. As it happened, years after I was grown and gone, I heard that Ricky had passed away in his early 40s, which was not, as I was told, uncommon for men afflicted as he was.

Last edited: