Biggest SOFT dick you have ever seen

I haven't seen somebody with a dick bigger than mine.
maybe one guy from Holland, but it was similar to mine....

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Guy at my gym one night showered next to me naked. Must have been 9.5 soft. I think the shock actually made me blush. I commented on it as we were already talking about guys who shower with shorts and boxers on and I said to him, "I see why you have no issues getting naked" he was cool just said thanks and laughed.

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some years ago I had to take lots of trains and the stations' toilets were an usual meeting point for gay encounters.

Once I was pissing with my flaccid dick - something like the attached pic - and a aged man, in the urinal beside mine, told me while he saked his cock
"Nice cock, boy. When you'll grew up maybe you reach a real size."
When he waved his stick this goes from half his tie to the porcelain. About 9 o 10 inches, and soft, really soft.

I stayed a few seconds looking mesmerized, then he suggest go to a cabin.
I politely refused, saying thanks and goodbye.
So, even today, 30 years after, when somebody say me "You have a really good cock" I can't avoid a secret smile

Attachments

awhopper

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Indio, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I ate lunch at an Italian restaurant in South San Francisco. Before leaving I went to the men's room. They had a long trough urinal. There was a large Italian man in his 60s peeing at the end. I glanced down and he had an unbelievably thick flacid dick in his hands. I kept sneeking peeks. He smiled at me, then fully retracted his foreskin revealing a huge beautiful cock head. He asked "You like?" I was very aroused, but dumbfounded. He moved closer to me and said "Please, please you feel". So i did, and could not get my hand completely around it. He started to get erect and I got a raging boner. He grabbed mine, then his friends came in and they started speaking Italian. He washed his hands and i left quickly. I've seen many big flacid cocks in my life but NEVER one that was that thick, not even here on LPSG. Have heard the term "beer can thick", but never seen one except on this older guy and it was not even fully erect.

Last edited:

dinosaur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WELL...I've seen at least 4 hugh soft cocks...just happened to be in the right place at the right time I guess....My friend B. is 6'8" tall and has a 12.5 inch cock....8-9 inches soft...but he aint the biggest.... The biggest was a trucker in a truck stop way back in the 70's ....honestly he HAD to be 12" SOFT...and 2.5 wide...it was and is the biggest dick i've ever seen in my life.....then there was a a guy i worked with in the early 70's had about 9" soft...he was a so long that the head of it hung out of his boxers...how do i know...? we shared a common dressing room...Plus we hung out together after work,..,.and i watched him fuck his girlfriend.... and just to prove that it aint just black guys...these guys were all black....I once saw a white dude jerking off...on the rr tracks...my buddy had an apartment beside them....he was at least 8" soft...and 10-11 erect...

lol! and i'm superman with the power to destroy the universe.

Reactions: RedMouse975

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone!

What was the biggest flaccid dick you have ever seen on a young guy in real life?

Were there any boys who looked liked freak-ish or grotesquely hung because their dicks were just way to long for their bodies? If so, how did they behave? At which occasion did you see them and what were the guys like?

Please share your experiences!

The biggest flacid one I saw on a young guy was at a big sauna complex. Outside the baths and saunas most people wore there robes and towels.This early 20's couple walked by restaurant terrace with the guy uninhibitedly wearing his towel over his shoulder showing off his slender, well trained body and his shaven huge flaccid cock. Saw him around other baths and saunas that day, never covering up his genitals and confidently flaunting his body and impressive flaccid cock. A sight to remember.

Reactions: moonlightnbg