Biggest SOFT dick you have ever seen

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 18 2005, 10:06 AM
Why do I doubt this account? :glare: Am I the only one?
[post=301748]Quoted post[/post]​
Because boys can't even go shirtless in high school without the cops going all fashion police? (And why don't these people handle real fashion crimes like mullets and jewfros?)

megalomax

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 19 2005, 02:20 AM
No, Jacinto, you're certainly not alone in your doubts. I can't imagine the kind of hall that would permit a guy, regardless of dick size, to strut along with his flaccid hanging out. As often the case in LPSG, where's the picture for proof, taken on one of those "sometimes".
[post=301753]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think Guam schools have that kind of policies.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by rlmnn@Oct 24 2004, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone!

What was the biggest flaccid dick you have ever seen on a young guy in real life?

Were there any boys who looked liked freak-ish or grotesquely hung because their dicks were just way to long for their bodies? If so, how did they behave? At which occasion did you see them and what were the guys like?

Please share your experiences!
[post=261047]Quoted post[/post]​

I DO NOT like the term "freak-ish" or "grotesque".

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by billy everyteen@Nov 6 2004, 06:02 PM
I wish i could say I've seen a bigger dick than mine, either soft or hard. i've seen a few guys at the gym who had hard dicks about as big as mine soft, but i've yet to see someone who's dick was actually intimidatingly larger than my own. which is a shame, cause it would be pretty cool to see that. the idea of being about twice as large around other guys is always fun and hot, but someone showing up who's dick was almost twice as big as mine would be an awesomely hot change up.
[post=262688]Quoted post[/post]​

billy,

Very nice.

b.....

mcmel

Just Browsing
Media
the biggest bulge I havea seen looked to be 10", the biggest soft cock i have seen is 10" , the guy was 5'6", 135 pounds.

mcmel

Just Browsing
Media
any guys with 8 1/2" or mor x 4" or more circumference; write me:i_can_deep_throat_11incher@yahoo.com; my yahoo messenger screen name is:i_can_deep_throat_11incher

supercool1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a 2 stories, kind of unfortunatly. one of the largest i have seen would have to be my grandpa. ya i know, kind of gross, he is kind of young so hes not all wrinkly thankfully, but we were at a pool and we were getting out of the pool and his suit hung to his body and u could see the outline of his penis like halfway down his leg.
and once again my second ivolves another family member. this time my uncle, who is my grandpas son so probably gets his genetics. he took me fishing on his boat on an overnight trip. he show a huge bulge so i have known he was big for a while. i woke up early in the morning and was walking around and saw my uncle outside totally naked facing me, his penis was 7 and a half inches flaccid. he saw me and said sorry and put his underwear on. still showing a huge bulge. he asked if i wanted to talk about it and i did and he ended up giving me andvise about my rather large member

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i havent had too much experience with public nudity, except for a year of college and the locker rooms of a small high school, and i simply cant recall seing a biggers softie than my 6 inch one

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
supercool1 said:
i woke up early in the morning and was walking around and saw my uncle outside totally naked facing me, his penis was 7 and a half inches flaccid

how can you u just look at a guys dick and automatically estimate it was 7.5 inches, dont you think its possible that its more wishful thinking?

disney_ice05

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like most of you, the biggest soft dick I saw was one of my family member. I was spending a night at my cousin's house and since we're kind of brothers, there was no problem for him to get undressed in front of him. I was simply :eek: : he was about 7'' long and 3'' large!!!! My reaction : wow, you're a man now!

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
High school shower....I still remember this like it was yesterday, actually almost 30 years ago. We were all showering after gym class and in came the school "DORK". You Know the type...Goofy face with mismatched teeth, eyes that go in different directions, No Coordination to speak of, etc...but when the walked into the shower....His cock was just above his knee cap !!! We all looked at each other in amazement....The lord giveth in certain ways !!

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shower room's are were you find 'em. I think it was an italian guy, or some kind of spanish.

longdongbulgy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my dads is the largest i have seen. he is about a centimeter bigger than me. we sometimes spend quality time together like camping or fishing overnight. we are both open with each other and have seen each other nude many times. he hangs very low.