Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

kirbster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I'm the one who mentioned 17", I'll respond. I swear that it's true! The dildo was 21" long and I took all but 4". It wasn't real comfortable towards the end, and I wouldn't do it again, but it was quite an experience!

alf_johnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since I'm the one who mentioned 17", I'll respond. I swear that it's true! The dildo was 21" long and I took all but 4". It wasn't real comfortable towards the end, and I wouldn't do it again, but it was quite an experience!

Woah :eek:, how cool. How thick was it?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have elast-a-booty here, so nothing as impressive as Industrialsize.
Biggest without pain? About 9.5" from some VERY humpy French/Italian in one of my very first experiences in a sling. I thought it wasn't going to happen, but after he put a tongue down there for about 25 minutes I guess I was ready for anything. At one time, I fooled around with a sexy black man from Africa that had an extra inch in girth & length and couldn't get it more than 2/3rd of the way in without getting worried.

Just thinking about this is gonna make me walk funny for the rest of the weekend. LOL!!

Reactions: David.djr

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Su would have to say the biggest thing in there has been Bud.

Plenty of lube and a few glasses of wine (taken orally - the wine, that is, not the lube) resulted in the fear factor being greater than the event.

Once inside, it was cool.

Another cock in Su's pussy at the same time proved to be the icing on her cake and is repeated at every given opportunity.

Any of the ladies who haven't tried this, don't know what they're missing and the feel of another guy through the thin walls is highly stimulating to to the non-homophobic male, also.

sussex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A whole wine bottle!I thought only chicks could do that.Your the Man,Industrialsize.Your a Maverick.

takerbrum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My mate's cock - a genuine 9.5 incher, VERY thick (guess more than 7" round, easily) Took about 15 minutes for me to take it the first time, but after plenty of rimming...! Proud to say I took every last millimtre with just saliva for lube.

Reactions: David.djr

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My large Buttplug thats 4inches wide. Its a bit of a strugle to fit it in me and takes quite a while and a bit of lube but it feels so naughty being so streached out and full. I glow with pride every time i have it in me and feel so sexy when i take it out and my hole feels really loose and wide. I feel so lucky to know that anal pleasure one of the best feelings anyone can have.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
An average, maybe slightly smaller than average sized cock, once. It wasn't really painful, but felt pretty uncomfortable so I have only topped apart from that.

I like having the outside of my ass rimmed and finger rubbed, but I don't like anything stuck in there.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A girlfriend's middle finger xD!!!

It was awesome, but I'm not interested in anything any bigger, thank you very much.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like my ass to have some attention, but am mainly a top. my last guy wasn't interested in giving it to me,he was about 9" long and not sure i'd have took it all anyway,but i did get him to just pop the head in and out at times-that felt awsome.
but he always wanted me deep in him for as long as posible.