Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Three (?) fingers belonging to my (female) doctor whilst giving me a prostate exam. I wouldn't have minded but she kept whispering in my ear "you know you want it you dirty little slut" , which I thought was highly unprofessional :biggrin:

GLORYDICK790

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well techincally the biggest thing to ever go in my ass was a cucumber not the whole thing like 5 inches. I am kinda scared of taking the whole thing because I rmbr something about some guy who fucked a horse and the horse's dick pierced his colon and he died. I have never been fucked but I have put dicks in my ass before ( no cum) I never let them in for long hurts too much. The biggest one was about ten inches. It hurt so much so I took it out. I can never keep one in it hurts too much.

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
14 inch double-sided dildo all of the way. 9 x 6 inch cock was what popped my cherry. I love big dicks.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 5 foot long, but not very thick. Colonoscopy, like Nudeyorker, but I was conscious though sedated. It's amazing what the right muscle-relaxants can let you do, especially with a skilled operator negotiating the bends and turns. Anyway it made fascinating viewing on the monitor.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the ppl putting really big things up your arse... do you ever have issues after the fact. I heard that the anus does not always go back in shape.. (or is this just a rumor)

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Biggest i have ever taken was a hung guy who was 10" length by 6.5" - 7" thickness...am not sure on the exact girth but he was massive...beer can thickness...hehe....
Went in surprisingly easy and felt bloody amazing.

To NoFear:
After a hard fucking your anus can remain "open" slightly for a short time depending on the size of the thing going up there...but nothing permenant or serious....unless you try and shove something up there TOO big..but then we're going into the territory of nasty rips etc.

Reactions: David.djr

Willi7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
An 8 inch didlo. It was the first time I had used a dildo, I had used anal beads and my fingers before this. Getting it in all the way took a while but once it was in...heaven.

intesx81

1st Like
Media
Human length: about 10" but skinny.
Human girth: about 7" (not pumped)

Dildo Longest: skinny 18" double headed dildo which I could take all the way.
Dildo Girth: 11" circumference.

I can't do girth and depth at the same time... and I've never had "problems" after taking any of the above things I've mentioned.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to take about 30 minutes with a few different sized objects to work up to this pretty big plastic tumbler that I have. I just measured it, and it's 6.5" long, but just a tiny bit over 9" around. It's pretty damned massive to get in, but it feels AMAZING when it's up inside of you.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for the ppl putting really big things up your arse... do you ever have issues after the fact. I heard that the anus does not always go back in shape.. (or is this just a rumor)

Guess it's a matter of how strong the ligaments and muscles are. Ever see a rectal prolapse? It's uber-nasty. :eek: