Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy I call "Jake the Snake".....he was literally 9.5" or so (no joke- I'm not one to exaggerate dick size), and prob slightly more than 6" around. It took awhile for me to get the whole thing, and hurt for a bit- but once he started railing me from behind and on my back- felt fucking amazing

inside_us

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i use this
13730-200watt-cfl-tinggi-wattage-bohlam-lampu-neon-kompak-e39-7300lumen-1.jpg

and
samson_q8_dynamic_mic_s18588.jpg

it is around 3 years ago, when i was 70 kg, now can't do it again. rightnow im around 80 kg my ass hole too narrow to accept the big thing like that :D

first time i do it, my ass issued a lot of blood :D

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my youth, during the time I was discovering my sexuality, I took an average, or maybe slightly larger than average, sized cock. It was a bit of a struggle to get it in and took quite a while but with a bit of lube it felt so good and naughty to have it in all the way. Nowadays I enjoy my wife fingering me and agree that anal pleasure one of the best feelings anyone can have. Given the right circumstances I might like to be filled by a good sized cock again.

my dildo which I measured to be right at 8 inches and for a tight bottom like mine is it took me a long time to be able to take it all. When I was able to WOW....I came a little every time I went up and down on it. ;)

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good lord... this thread is so very, very wrong.... y'all realize that the ass was designed for things to come OUT of....

... i am so happy that any and all incontinence i experience as i get older will merely be age related and not a result of some crazy fetish i had when i was younger....

(in case nobody has noticed, i have a huge disposition for this kind of thing....)

omgbbq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only thing I've ever had up my ass was a pretty good-sized banana. Wanted to see how it felt, wasn't disappointed.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only a finger from the doc and a couple of girlfriends. Oh! and a few medical things for several colon exams.

karmiboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once took 10 and a but inches and thick! A lot if lube and poppers were needed! It's great being fucked by something huge! It's a feeling of being possessed by someone in way but there are plenty of people out there who have been fisted I'm sure

seanypoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a few VERY thick men in my past but no one all that big in length. 4 fingers was the most and a few dildoes along the way buy i find i like thickness over length. Though i do like the long cocks too!

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm, my fist, an 8'' round metal ball, shampoo bottle... not sure which was biggest. Trying to convince my partner to fist me atm ;)