Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
8x6 cock. It is the only thing I have had up my asshole......dont think I could take anything bigger....at least would not want to!!!! It took years to work up to that and it does go through my 2nd sphincter. I have no idea how anyone takes more than that, must be built differently than me.

jondave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a horny young 18 year old boy, I had a short, skinny white 23 year old boyfriend who packed a 9.5 inch cock in his pants. He used to fuck me with it, and it was agony for me but he insisted. I guess it was really statutory rape, but I loved him so I submitted to him. I can still feel that thick 9 inch weapon as he lay me on my stomach, climbed onto my back, grabbed me around the shoulders and drove that monster cock it into my young asshole. Damn now I'm getting hard...
Anyway, I owe him, because now I can deepthroat a 10 inch cock to the root, all because he made me suck and fuck that big cock of his. Thank you Kris!

adickt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf has the biggest cock I ever had since now, he's about 9.5x7. The first time I saw it I was kinda scared and hurts me pretty much, but now I love to take his monster into my ass. I hope to convince him to take some pictures while we fuck each other and post them here

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm working up to a 10.5 X 9 inch Stainless Steel thermos.... Next week when the wife goes away for work, i AM going to take this thing in past my 2nd sphincter. Then I have a larger one....

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Human: Fist to the mid-forearm
Object: 4 long thin cucumbers about 15" all the way in.
Other objects: love beer bottles and Perier bottles.
Biggest dick: my first at age 21. About 10" and too thick to get in my mouth so we fucked. Kinda rough for a first time.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A replica of my own dick. Check out my photo's and you'll see the moulded replica I made of my own cock.
One night, when asking the wife for anal, she suggested i try it - and what better than a lifesize replica of what I was wanting to insert in her. Got about the first 3 inches in.
I dont bother her for anal as much these days.

Donnasecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The Marco Blaze Dildo. 7 1/2 x 7 3/4 Took some patience, but now that thing makes me cum quickly. Perfect texture, and as full as possible.

dude8.5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
two dicks at once. It was awesome. Did it twice. The first was an amazing ride; never felt anything like it. The second, even though it was the same two guys, just couldn't get comfortable.

Also have done a dildo (pretty thick) and my partner's cock (about 5 inches around) at same time. Pretty awesome. But two real dicks at once: Much better.