Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
two dicks at once. It was awesome. Did it twice. The first was an amazing ride; never felt anything like it. The second, even though it was the same two guys, just couldn't get comfortable.

Also have done a dildo (pretty thick) and my partner's cock (about 5 inches around) at same time. Pretty awesome. But two real dicks at once: Much better.

Reminds me of the time that I got picked up by a tall hunky guy at a sauna who invited me home with his BF. He was long, but not too thick, so then his BF slipped in there too. It was hot, smooth and *filling*. Then they fucked me separately and each came. Then they doubled up again to make me come. When I woke up next morning I discovered that he was my high school Math teacher! Shock! (He recognised me at the start but wasn't telling). I'd only left school about 4 years earlier.

The weird thing was at school he seemed so nerdy, but at home he was tiger!

street27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: kutjebef

ialooking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let a guy with a 10.5" dick fuck me..took awhile to get it all in, but damn, after it was in it felt great!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm horrible at guessing sizes! I *think* the biggest guy would have been around.. 8" or a little less. The biggest toy maybe around 9" but quite a bit thicker (I'm not even attempting to guess that). :tongue:

Neither with too much trouble, though.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd LOVE to take on Chad's HUGE cock.

Biggest real cock was about 10 x 8. Took him a while to get inside me, but it felt amazing. He fucked me for a few hours.

Regular buddy is just shy of 8 x 6 and I LOVE having him inside me, especially when he is shooting his cum inside me, emptying his balls.

Last edited: