Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I wondered if anyone may has something like a list that maybe tells if I (for example) am on top of the "european charts" !?!?!? :tongue:

so maybe the guys who posted a validation pic showing the penis (and not the face) next to the "lpsg.org - paper" could write down their measurements on this thread...

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ja und meinste ich hab das blöde foto umsonst gemacht? :p
was kann ich dafür wenn die zicke irgendn problem mit mir hat, es haben sich ja auch welche für mich ausgesprochen und ich denke jene personen sind "vertrauenswürdiger" (wenns sowas in nem forum gibt)...
nur als beispiel: die erfinderin dieser "validated pics" selbst kennt die "wahrheit"... also ich halte das fast für "rufmord" was die da verbreiten wollte.

ich meine dass es neider in sonem forum gibt und dass die "frauen" die gerne per cam zusehen oft keine sind und dann nachher meinen, man wäre ein "fake" nur weil sie vll. 15cm weniger in der hose haben, weisst du dochwohl selbst oder?
soweit ich weiss sind die, die mich beschuldigen ein fake zu sein, jedenfalls selbst KEINE verified members, darum halte ich das schon für ein starkes stück...

for the rest:
I doubt, that the users which say that I am fake, are more what they claim to be as in my case.
I am a verified member, and verified members saw me on cam and KNOW that I'm real. persons how said that I don't have such a big cock are NOT verified members... maybe think of if it's right to say that I'm "guilty" too early...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn girl. Calm down. Guilty conscience?

Some people have questioned it. That by itself isn't much, but when it happens several times, people start to wonder. Alex was perfectly OK pointing that out, just like he's 100% in the right pointing out PileDriver's amazing adjustable-length penis every time PileDriver makes a claim that he's not a fake.

P.S. - Alex isn't the only one who can read German... And then there's always BabelFish for the rest of us - although, in this case, it leaves a fair amount of not-in-the-dictionary German words sprinkled throughout. Still fun! I highly recommend it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll respond in English for the benefit of the whole board.

You have had extremely varied photos on your profile at different times, several of which had already been questioned before you removed them (especially the swimming pool shots that had been widely seen on other sites).

The claims made about you have come from a large number of members, not only those on the other two threads.

The dimensions you give for your penis have not been consistent during your time at LPSG.

You behave like a juvenile with a new toy rather than someone with a large penis, including on this thread, in which you seek to be crowned 'King Cock'.

Consequently, many people on this site will be wondering by now whether or not your claims are spurious.

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so this gonna be another "fake or not" thread...
GOOD WORK! :rolleyes:

well I wrote a pm to rob when I saw one of my pics in this gallery.
I have them in bigger resolution and I have more than one from that holiday...
but I don't know why I always have to defend myself..
This is a board for men with big cocks and I am here...
maybe ask one of the girls from the board that I often cam-chat to !?!?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
Let Alex have a look...he can end the
debate in 60 seconds.:rolleyes:
No, feel free, you can look instead, windy... :rolleyes:

As for my turning this into a "fake or not" thread ... I don't think so. Your childish posturing of wanting to be 'biggest' as usual drew attention to the thread on its own merit, G_c21.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
No, feel free, you can look instead, windy... :rolleyes:

As for my turning this into a "fake or not" thread ... I don't think so. Your childish posturing of wanting to be 'biggest' as usual drew attention to the thread on its own merit, G_c21.

No thanks, Alex...I already declined once.

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well it is odd that you removed all your old pics, and your cam appearance actually made me suspicious... you might be verified, but what has been verified I am not sure. Perhaps you can put all our minds at rest by resubmitting your old photos alongside the new one?

LK

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Dahlings,

Y'all really shouldn't worry so much about whether your cock is the biggest on the board, but you should worry about whether or not you are the biggest cock on the board.

Naughty

The only thing I'd change about your AWE-INSPIRING post Naughty is the second use of the word 'cock'.

I'd change it to "dick".:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
big dirigible said:
Is this eccentric use of voracity inadvertent? If a deliberate misuse, it's actually pretty good.

I was certainly questioning the veracity of those who are voracious for attention, if that helps to clarify matters :rolleyes:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well German cock.....

If that's real then you beat me hands down. I'm big but I'm not a horse.:eek:

What I can say is that the wonderful, sexually talented woman who mine is dedicated to wouldn't want that one, however big it is or isn't, and that's what counts to me.

:biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.