Status
Not open for further replies.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Even dead people would recognize this as an inflexible device rather than a penis, and surely have to notice when G_c's hand is busy pumping on the mechanism at the base of the prosthesis to make the liquid squirt out.

Special FX for the visually challenged. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that WAS tough to miss. So was the glue or whatever that was squirting out of it. Also, I've never seen a guy actually cum from that little stimulation- not saying it's not possible, just that I've never seen it. Most of the jacking off I've seen has been a LOT more aggressive.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ryan10plus said:
If it's what it looks like, consider the time and effort this guy is going to for attention. If it's what it looks like, and I'm not saying it is because I'm no expert, than where is the compassion here? He was basically ripped apart. Personally, I would feel sorry for him and somewhat disappointed re those responses. Sad stuff.
In my post in German, I did pretty much say to him that he shouldn't be spending his time on creating this nonsense, and should instead be dealing with the issues he clearly has relating to his self-image. I also stated that I thought he was a decent human being behind all this... I only hope that the responses he got on this thread in general will make him pause for thought and go about seeking some professional guidance.

For what it is worth, I spent a fair bit of time researching the person behind the persona, and he is actually rather accomplished in many ways, especially for his age. But clearly something has gone wrong for him more recently, and in seeking recovery and a better path ahead in life, I certainly wish him only the best. He has a huge potential, if only he doesn't squander his time and mental efforts on crap like this.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wonder why anyone would want to be the biggest? I am only 10 x about 6, and hell, I wish I wasn't! Any bigger, and the cutlery store would be getting a new customer! Numerous issues arise, etc etc...But to each their own...good luck!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks totally unreal...no guy handles
himself like something is about to fall
off at any second...plus it looks like
a water pistol shooting white glue under
the alleged 'member'. :wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
i didn't wanna mention that since for all i know there are some oversensitive two-pump chumps reading, but yeah. i've never seen a guy cum like that anyways, period

Yeah, that part's a total turnoff regardless of dick size. What good's a big dick if it shoots in 10 seconds?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know I have my issues, but come on. That video was horrible. If you want to be the biggest verified cock (which only means you're the biggest fake to be verified). than it's no skin off of my back.You can be the biggest and I'll be the most real.:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
99.999% of webcams give a much better quality video than that.

If you want to be the biggest verfied member, you might want to take clear, high quality recent pics/vids with things that clearly show your size.

I can email you a link to a paper ruler if you want.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lex said:
99.999% of webcams give a much better quality video than that.

If you want to be the biggest verfied member, you might want to take clear, high quality recent pics/vids with things that clearly show your size.

I can email you a link to a paper ruler if you want.

EXACTLY! I realize that webcams tend to work at a lower resolution than a digital camera, but if you're going to put that much effort into 'proving' you're soooooo huge, then post some high resolution pics/vids.

Until then, no one will take you seriously.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
German_Cock--please resubmit photos as a verified member. We would like to see a clear face shot with your name tag as requires.

I have asked Rob E to rescind your Photo Verified Status based on the pics you have submitted.

They are NOT cutting it.

I am locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.