Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I'm assuming you are referring to "biggest" as someone who is overweight in some way, I see you are not only into objectifying women but fat shaming them as well. I consider a women's beauty and desirability in ways far above what the scale reads and while I may have had sex with some of them, I don't go around "banging" women.

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I’ll bite…

We met in a chat room (remember those?) and decided to hook up.

Meeting place was a bar. I wuz early and sitting at the bar suckin on a beer.

I knew she was big, but the first time in person seeing a SIX FOOT TALL blonde in heels is a bit of a “gulp” moment.

She gave me an up and down, tossed cash on the bar for my beer, and grabbed me by the arm and walked me out. Went immediately back to her place and got into each other. I’m 6’ 185 and athletic, ummm and so was she. Only woman to willingly offer up her ass to me. I usually get “Your not gonna put that in my ass”

YMMV

Cheers,
RD

I know it’s not what the OP was looking for…

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to fat shame bro, I appreciate women of all shapes, sizes, creeds, colours and ages.
I've been with women who range from small petite, probably around 7 stone in weight right up to ssbbw's of easily 30 + stone in weight. It's about the chemistry and connection, not the appearance, I can see beauty in all body types.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tallest - 5’10

Boobs - J cup

Heaviest - Size 18-20

All were different women
By the way... what is your overall body size? Too skinny and short for a taller rubinesque lady...
Maybe too hefty for a petite lady...
I have a feeling that you never raised daughters sir.

dbcnqld79

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
giphy.gif

9'6" banged her so good she turned into crystal :joy:

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine was a couple years ago at a lifestyle party. Wife and I were talking and she noticed a heavier girl kind of off on the sidelines not looking like she's having a great time. She says why don't you go over there and talk to her and maybe more. I go over. She's about 5"9' and 225-245# not ugly just plain and bigger. Well she said her husband had disappeared with a girl and she didn't really know anyone. I introduced myself. We got along good and she shyly asked if I was into bigger girls. I told her I was into all types and I think I know where an empty room was. We went there and as she discover her weight was mostly in her hips. Again not at all unattractive. We hooked up for an hour or so. Quite enjoyable. After we finished the funny thing was my wife was talking to her husband. We all met and got to know each other. And again its not right to judge someone based on looks alone.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Big woman" story?
I'm married to a big woman. She has a big heart full of love for her family and friends. She has big arms to hug everyone she cares about. She has a big sense of humor and loves to laugh. She has a big smile that lights up a room.
I could go on but you get my point. She's a big woman and it has nothing to do with her physical size.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tallest - 5’10

Boobs - J cup

Heaviest - Size 18-20

All were different women
For me:

Biggest in height (Tallest): 5'9" 6 feet in heels - a fantastic fuck

Heaviest: I have no idea, but she was curvy as hell, all tits and ass, and was a fantastic fuck

Boobs: Same woman, probably an F or G cup

My wife's weight has varied over time, and she's always a fantastic fuck!

Worst sexual encounter? None really!

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
160-170lbs curvy but not fat, 38HH tits, tall and curvy, she was an old friend i'd met through an ex, Bi, leaning mostly towards women, hadn't seen each other in a couple years, decided to hang out have a few drinks and a movie at my place, one thing led to another and we fucked, next morning she confessed i was the first guy she'd fucked in a several years and she was simply curious if what she'd heard about my size was true

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the mid-seventies aged 25 I attended a store closing party at a friend's house on a rainy Sat night. After about an hour
I felt light-headed and walked outside onto the small front porch to get fresh air.
Little time passed and I was followed outside by a large woman who was 5'11" and weighed what I'd estimate was 200 lbs. She asked if I was okay? She then walked up putting her arms around me and we began kissing, becoming turned-on with my hard-on rubbing against her as we kissed.
It began raining lightly and she pointed to a van parked in the yard and told me it was unlocked and we could use it if we wanted. I led her to the van's sliding, side door and opened it up which revealed a twin mattress with sheets and a blanket. We jumped in, shut the door and tore off our clothes, sucked on each others naked bodies and in time I fucked her for over 15 mins with her hunching back and repeating loudly that it felt so good, fuck me good, baby. I tried to plunge it up to her throat in missionary but am not so equipped.
I came a huge load inside her very tight pussy. She asked if I minded having fucked a bigger woman? As she wiped the dripping cum from her crotch I told her she was/is an excellent fuck and had great pussy, I loved fucking her! We never got together again for one reason or another. She did live 30-40 miles away and worked odd hours. Her pussy was the best pussy I'd had up to that time. Can still get hard thinking about that night.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Btw, I was Bi but had an awful male to male sexual experience and have sworn off guys. He lied about a little STD he had and gave to me. Wow! Just be truthful.

Reactions: Max Downs

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
A BBW white woman picked me up from the bars.

im black, 6’3 built like a linebacker so she probably though I had a 6” inch girth python lol.

Got her to my place and it was like throwing a hot dog down a hall way…

She was very , very wide ; so wide I was very surprised and it made clear sense why she picked me up she was looking for somebody who would fit so she was hunting BBC.

Anyway , Ended up putting her on her side and worked her g spot instead since I couldn’t touch her walls.

Biggest vagina I had ever felt .