Biggest Woman You’ve Banged

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably 6’1 or 6’2, tall and thick (in a good way). Funny thing is she had the tightest vagina and I remember cumming so quick in doggy style.

The loosest I’ve had have almost always been very petite women. Anyone else notice this?

Two comments...first, the taller lady, no matter how sexy and happy a sex partner she might be...her height and body shape probably intimidated...or caused mere "mortal men" to pause and pass on her...so she might have had less chances for sex. Also...she just might have the genetics for a smaller vagina than most/average women. It does happen.

Second...your experiences with shorter/petite women follows my own experiences and the limerick I learned while growing up from my also very extremely endowed male relatives...

"Big Girl (meaning tall), Big Hole, Small girl, ALL hole." Meaning the bigger and deeper vaginas..to their cervical sphincter, were often small/petite women.

Then again...as an exception to the many tall (5'8" to 6'4" women I have shared our birthday suits with each other), the absolute biggest...in every way...woman...and her colossal sized vagina...was 6'10"...she struggled to stretch out for me, but over a long weekend with her and her own big cocked husband, she eventually stretched out...and after I got past her cervical sphincter and stretched out her womb canal (uterus canal)...eventually she took me deeper than anyone has....ever...to the back/bottom of her womb...
And besides her height and huge boobs and great legs...she is a very hairy bush redhead....thick lonmane on her head...and an epically big, thick, mane between her legs....pussy hair grows on her inner thighs and up between her legs and even the crack of her butt....magnificent bush. She is on a different husband than when we first met decades ago...his cock is even bigger than her first husband and all of her past lovers....truly gigantic "elephant" BBC....a wonderful guy too. She teases him, when we three get together now and then...and calls him by a nickname she gave him when I am near..."Two P"....as in "Second Place".....as in "Two P my love, Ben has stretched me out and I want to feel your giant second place cock inside me swimming in Bens mammoth load...I love fucking the two biggest men I have ever seen..."

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Twice I have been lucky enough to fuck two six-foot women. The first claimed to be only 5'11" but she was easily six feet tall. She was a fashion model and insanely thin, so she looked fantastic in clothes, but not so much naked. For such a tall woman I was stunned how frail and weak she was. Still, she was very sweet.

The second was normally proportioned, but taller. She religiously wore flat shoes, which I quickly forbad her to wear with me. In heels, she had to be at least 6'3" tall, which I loved, although I had to wear my cowboy boots to restore three-inch greater height. I soon discovered that although she was nicely proportioned, her breasts really were a handful. In other words, her breasts on a 5'4' would have been amazingly large. I also discovered that many of my sexual moves, such as lifting her up flipping her over with one arm, simply didn't work with her increased height and greater weight, which I would guess as being between 150lbs and 160lbs. She was also very sweet; too sweet in fact, as I felt unworthy of such sweetness. The thought of bringing her unhappiness and disappointment was unbearable.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...the lesson I've absorbed so far is "big" is a highly subjective description. I feel like I've heard lots of "tall" so far but I feel like you don't really hit "big" until you're looking at women over 5'9" and 200+lbs(and even that is dependant upon proportions and body fat percentage), which for me at 6'2.5" 155-160(the biggest I've ever been) soaking wet really doesn't seem all that big. I mean I've always been disproportionately strong for my size, so I guess once I hit 6' tall I just considered most women either shorter(smaller) or trees to climb, lol

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Height-wise, did a GORGEOUS 5'10" chick (I'm 5'11")..after sex though we were laying in bed and I looked down, her feet were nearly as big as mine (I wear a size 12-13!). Mentally that just killed it for me lol. Which I hated cuz I dug her

Weight-wise, in my younger days I went thru phases when I'd pretty much fuck any chick over 18 that wasnt related to me or didnt need be weighed on a truck scale lol. These days i go for petite to thicc.

Reactions: Max Downs

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Overweight large? That’s my style.
My ex wife was 250ish. Short and round. I loved wrestling her around the room fucking her.
Being big. She enjoyed wearing dresses, so she was some of the best public sex I’ve ever had. Especially in our car.

friendsarehardtofind

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fucked a bbw that was pushing 300#. No real difference except harder to maneuver in bed. Didn't try fucking folds or facesitting, which I regret. I have a vivid memory of her turning around during doggy and telling me to spread her cheeks as far as I could. I took that opportunity to finger her asshole a little, but she didn't invite me to further penetrate. I don't buttfuck on a first date.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height-wise, did a GORGEOUS 5'10" chick (I'm 5'11")..after sex though we were laying in bed and I looked down, her feet were nearly as big as mine (I wear a size 12-13!). Mentally that just killed it for me lol. Which I hated cuz I dug her
Oh i've been there with a couple

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty sure biggest woman I've been with, no idea her weight, think shes about my height (5' 8"), maybe a bit taller. Met her on fetlife (we've talked about it and shes cool with me posting pics/vids), did not realize quite how big she was before we met for the first time. I honestly would not have even thought about fucking a woman her size, but after that first time that changed! Shes a nice person, always down to fuck, and on birth control so I always cum inside her. I can not complain.

Most positions are kinda hard because of her size, but doggy is great. We can do some missionary but it gets a bit deep for her, which she likes but sometimes is too much. Also she gets pretty loud, which is good but the neighbors don't need to hear. Her tits are super sensitive, like she can cum from just me really massaging/squeezing them. realized I could push her nipple with a finger like its a button and that drives her wild. No clue what size they are, seem pretty big.

upload_2021-10-30_13-28-46.jpeg

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve had two girls (not at the same time) that were both 5’11” maybe 170 lbs but it was well distributed and both had huge athletic ass. Like a volleyball or softball chick. They did not expect me to be able to pick them up and toss them around.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay tell us your worst!
The biggest it’s my wife but obviously we don’t share the same measurement criteria.
On Newtonian measurements my wife won’t stand up on any way but I do suspect her boobs has their own gravity.
Ironically my worst would be a skinny woman but nothing was really happening between us.
If you measure love or even pleasure on Newtonian measures you are lost.