Biggest Woman You’ve Banged

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked a few 5'10" gals when younger. all slender. met my wife 5'5", 104 lbs over 40 years ago, and sadly she weighs twice+ that now.

Reactions: Max Downs
D

deleted12562171

Long post, but the back story is pretty good so bear with me.

When i was in third year at university, my landlord decided to sell the house i was renting. For a few weeks, we had a nearly steady stream of real estate agents coming through with prospective buyers, usually totally unannounced. One Saturday, my roommates had gone home for the weekend. I was in the bathroom when a group came in. I had on a pair of grey, worn out boxer briefs and nothing else. Being horny and beginning to explore my exhibitionist side, I fluffed up my cock and pulled my foreskin back so the outline of cock head was clearly visible through the thin fabric. As they were coming up the stairs, I walked out of the bathroom and ran into them in the hallway. There were four women, one young about my age, two older probably her mother and aunt and the real estate agent. They seemed embarrassed and apologized at first but then started asking me questions about the house. The one older woman’s eyes never left my crotch as we talked. This really turned me on and i got harder. My dick was quite obvious at this point and they clearly enjoyed it. Eventually they ran out of questions and I went to my room to put some more clothes on. After she showed them out, the real estate agent came back to ask some questions all the while clearly sizing me up. The sexual tension was building. She starts flirting, i flirt back. She then proceeds to offer me $500 to suck my dick. Being horny and needing the money, I agreed, although she could’ve gotten it for free. I had had my share sexy young women but hadn’t been with a woman like her before. I was about 21, tall, fit and handsome. She was probably in her early forties and quite large (I’m guessing in the neighbourhood of around 250) and curvy. I found her really sexy. I was primed for much more than a blow job. I pulled my cock out for her, already rock hard but before she had a chance to get a taste, I warned her that once I get going, things could get wild. I’d soon find out she was just as much a filthy animal as me. It was one of the loudest, wildest, raunchiest fucks I’ve ever had. We continued to meet up almost weekly until the end of the semester. She taught me a lot.

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, so I was a late bloomer. Towards the end of college all my friends were trying to get me hooked-up and laid before graduation. (My school was a bit stuffy, and most of the women there were looking for a career, not a man) But finally one of my female friends hooked me up with one of her local friends from the town who was not a student there. Now, my female friend was over 200lbs, so when so referred to her friend as "big" I should have got the hint.

Anyway, we talked on the phone for awhile, and finally she decided to meet at my place just off campus. When i looked out the window and saw her drive up I almost panicked and was literally considering jumping out the window to escape. But she turned out to be a sweet person and long story short, she ended up being my first. But man was she huge!

Of course I never asked her about her weight, but my friend once mentioned that she exceeded the scale at her doctors office, so her true weight is unknown. I estimate at least 375 lbs!

Cheers

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She was a long cool woman in a blue dress, not black.......she was 6' 4 tall. I was going to call it a night when I dropped her off, till she got the chocolate penises out of the fridge...........Air hostess, had a peculiar toe thing where the toes were webbed on one foot....anyway, was far from a non interesting night. I love pediculiar:)...ha ha.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked identical twins... is that a big or two normals?
I will see your identical twins and raise you with four sisters, their mother, the mothers sister (their aunt), and the aunts eldest daughter (the four sisters first cousin).....and every last one of them had the same family genetics for huge tits (the first one I met, was also the "smallest" bust..."only" a 38G) and huge pussies and huge sex drives for size queens were genetic to every one of them...

Oh, and while she was not related to this family...the wife of the "monster horse cocked" guy that half of them had been fucking before I met one of the sisters...then met the rest of them.

Last edited:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two comments...first, the taller lady, no matter how sexy and happy a sex partner she might be...her height and body shape probably intimidated...or caused mere "mortal men" to pause and pass on her...so she might have had less chances for sex. Also...she just might have the genetics for a smaller vagina than most/average women. It does happen.

Second...your experiences with shorter/petite women follows my own experiences and the limerick I learned while growing up from my also very extremely endowed male relatives...

"Big Girl (meaning tall), Big Hole, Small girl, ALL hole." Meaning the bigger and deeper vaginas..to their cervical sphincter, were often small/petite women.

Then again...as an exception to the many tall (5'8" to 6'4" women I have shared our birthday suits with each other), the absolute biggest...in every way...woman...and her colossal sized vagina...was 6'10"...she struggled to stretch out for me, but over a long weekend with her and her own big cocked husband, she eventually stretched out...and after I got past her cervical sphincter and stretched out her womb canal (uterus canal)...eventually she took me deeper than anyone has....ever...to the back/bottom of her womb...
And besides her height and huge boobs and great legs...she is a very hairy bush redhead....thick lonmane on her head...and an epically big, thick, mane between her legs....pussy hair grows on her inner thighs and up between her legs and even the crack of her butt....magnificent bush. She is on a different husband than when we first met decades ago...his cock is even bigger than her first husband and all of her past lovers....truly gigantic "elephant" BBC....a wonderful guy too. She teases him, when we three get together now and then...and calls him by a nickname she gave him when I am near..."Two P"....as in "Second Place".....as in "Two P my love, Ben has stretched me out and I want to feel your giant second place cock inside me swimming in Bens mammoth load...I love fucking the two biggest men I have ever seen..."

Once the plague passed...the three of us got together for an almost 9.5 day fuckfest/orgy of her husband and I with her. Other than mine, he has one of the thickest and longest...overall biggest cocks I have ever seen/encountered. No wonder years ago she divorced her first husband...who merely had a "gigantic horse cock"...to marry him.

Reactions: B_er and Max Downs

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest women I've ever banged was an almost perfect doppelganger for Angela White.

I did have a close call with another woman who was hitting on me but she dwarfed me and I'm not a small unit! She went on to be something of a celeb in Melb on TV and radio.

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will see your identical twins and raise you with four sisters, their mother, the mothers sister (their aunt), and the aunts eldest daughter (the four sisters first cousin).....and every last one of them had the same family genetics for huge tits (the first one I met, was also the "smallest" bust..."only" a 38G) and huge pussies and huge sex drives for size queens were genetic to every one of them...

Oh, and while she was not related to this family...the wife of the "monster horse cocked" guy that half of them had been fucking before I met one of the sisters...then met the rest of them.
Wow, all seven at once, or just 1-2 at a time?

And, if it was the whole group, did they ever line up to see how many of them could give you a thigh-job at the same time?

And would they have needed more gals for that task?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, all seven at once, or just 1-2 at a time?

And, if it was the whole group, did they ever line up to see how many of them could give you a thigh-job at the same time?

And would they have needed more gals for that task?
Long story....the second sister was the first one I met...she was also the least busty of the family...which a few months later led her to her and I taking a vacation back to her home in KC, KS. She was married....but had been separated...actually ran away from the marriage.....and she used me to convince her estranged husband and his cousin...to give her a divorce.

During my initial visits I was never was with more than two at once...always with the second sister except...when we visited, she and I stayed with her two sisters who lived otgehte...the first and third sisters...so in those visits there was just general nudity with the first and third sisters who lived together. The youngest sister was still living with her mother at "home". Later the mother...then after several days of back and forth with several of the sisters and their mother...the mother introduced to her sister...did each of them several times...many times...alone with each...then a few times together. Later the mothers...sister (aunt) was set up by her own daughter (cousin of the sisters)...and enjoyed her and then with one of the sisters with her...then she and her mother...then the guys wife...I think that is how it happened...then over time the youngest sister...then her with her sisters, then her with her mother.All were busty...genetics of their family....but the mother and her youngest daugher were the two bustiest...and close in size....both wore special made bras...nothing available for either of them.

• Wow
Reactions: lapdog2001 and B_er

friendsarehardtofind

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Long story....the second sister was the first one I met...she was also the least busty of the family...which a few months later led her to her and I taking a vacation back to her home in KC, KS. She was married....but had been separated...actually ran away from the marriage.....and she used me to convince her estranged husband and his cousin...to give her a divorce.

During my initial visits I was never was with more than two at once...always with the second sister except...when we visited, she and I stayed with her two sisters who lived otgehte...the first and third sisters...so in those visits there was just general nudity with the first and third sisters who lived together. The youngest sister was still living with her mother at "home". Later the mother...then after several days of back and forth with several of the sisters and their mother...the mother introduced to her sister...did each of them several times...many times...alone with each...then a few times together. Later the mothers...sister (aunt) was set up by her own daughter (cousin of the sisters)...and enjoyed her and then with one of the sisters with her...then she and her mother...then the guys wife...I think that is how it happened...then over time the youngest sister...then her with her sisters, then her with her mother.All were busty...genetics of their family....but the mother and her youngest daugher were the two bustiest...and close in size....both wore special made bras...nothing available for either of them.
This all sounds so gross.