Biggest Woman You’ve Banged

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd take the 4'11 one. When I was still into women, I preferred shorter thicker women. They had better figures, were spukier, and were more fun.

I just like freakishly tall women. Those volleyballers close to seven feet...wow.

HorseManAtUrCervix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A BBW white woman picked me up from the bars.

im black, 6’3 built like a linebacker so she probably though I had a 6” inch girth python lol.

Got her to my place and it was like throwing a hot dog down a hall way…

She was very , very wide ; so wide I was very surprised and it made clear sense why she picked me up she was looking for somebody who would fit so she was hunting BBC.

Anyway , Ended up putting her on her side and worked her g spot instead since I couldn’t touch her walls.

Biggest vagina I had ever felt .
Hey, what's her number? I'm still trying to find this loose vagina everyone speaks of.

Liftergio

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My tallest conquest :p was a beautiful 1.90m or 6"4
tall blonde amazon with blue eyes and a slim yet firm body. She could swing her leg over me no problem. Shoe size 11 or 42euro.
I know what people think, but no her pussy wasnt a gaping cave, en contraire, she had a delicious pink pussy with fat insie outer lips i could dig my tongue into for hours. Hmm. Was fun having her in my tiny japanese Suzuki shitbox with me, her knees touching the dashboard, hair brushing the roofliner. She could move the radio knob with her toes sitting on the farthest corner of the back seat :D

Tallest would have been 6’2” barefoot, big deep blue eyes, firm breasts, perfect pink nipples and a very tight deep pussy- I never bottomed out in her pussy. She used to ask me "do I look tall in this"...
Roundest- a mate's sister who proved to be insatiable, 5'6" and 90 kg; she was a lot of fun but my mates mocked me when I told them so. She was big without being obese and we hooked up for three or four years. She was easy to enter but I had to be careful not to go deep; she tightened considerably as we fucked and would usually be milking my cock with her pussy as she orgasmed.

Fivercut

Sexy Member
Media
Biggest girl I've hooked up was 5'7 and about 350 lbs. Huge tits that flopped around all over the place and she was surprisingly flexible. Very wet but was really sensitive so had to keep slowing down or stopping every couple of seconds

NorCalPenis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The tallest was 6'7"
The heaviest was 6'4" and well over 300lbs
The wettest as 5'8" and 260lbs
The biggest squirter was 5'10" 140ish
The one that had the most intense orgasms was either the 5'6" 130ish one or 5'4" 200 one
Wow--your tallest was 6'7"??? That had to have been an incredible experience. May I ask how tall you are?

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Probably about 100kg (not sure what that is in pounds) and only 5 foot. Absolutely gargantuan floppy milk white tits, and although I quite like bigger girls there was just too much belly and thigh flesh for me to get far inside her.