biggest you deepthroated

niceneathguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we all say we like oral sex but what is the biggest that you have given oral to, and did you manage to deepthroat it and if it was notto big did you manage to go balls deep. The Biggest cock that i have managed to go balls deep with was just under 8"

jahshua

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
UWSSIMGUY,
After looking at your body, I would love to do the same. Nice dude, I do not have my pictures up yet but I really do like your body. Touting a body like yours, has always been my fav. You rock. Oh and by the way. I could take you and your balls as well.
josh

jahshua

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really new to all this so i'm sorry for wasting space guys. I'll get better.
josh

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
speaking from the other perspective, I have enjoyed a few deep-throated guys who managed to take in my entire length, plus both of my balls -- one of the hottest sensations ever.......
{raises hand} I volunteer!
:blowjob:

Luke2202

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any secrets to breathing with that much down your throat? I was almost at 9.5 but ran out of air so wasn't able to hold it.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Luke, that sounds like he was really thick. I've deepthroat a few cocks that were very long but thin and was sort of able to breathe, but if he's thick, then his cock will vapourlock in your throat once it's past the gag reflex, so you basically have to hold your breath, plunge down on it, stay down as long as you can, then come up gasping for air, then go down again. This is why deepthroating is such a feat. It takes a lot out of you. The good news is, a lot of guys are really turned on by just watching someone work so hard to pleasure them, in addition to the nice feeling.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can deepthroat about 7 inches comfortably, but my problem is when you deepthroat a guy, then he wants to face fuck. I can handle taking a big, thick one if the owner doesn't try to fuck my throat.

My gag reflex overacts once it's triggered in that manner, then it makes deepthroating more difficult without gagging. If I'm in control of the situation, then I don't gag at all and it's really fun.

Equine74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't give exact measurements, I was too busy sucking cock to find the tape measure. LOL
But I've never had a cock that was too long for me to deepthroat and the longest I've had must have been about a ten incher.
I have had cocks too thick to deepthroat (I battle with anything over 7), although it was plenty fun trying...

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did a guy at a glory hole once that was about nine inches. Had my eyes and nose watering by the time he was through.:tongue: