biggest you deepthroated

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say about 10" which I managed to get all the way down.
Much as I love a really huge dick. Feeling it, touching it, looking at it, sucking it....to work on a really thick long cock is such fuckin' hard work.
I love sucking cock and I can do it for hours, but if the cock is massive, trying to deep throat it over and over can be exhausting.
In reality an 8" is the perfect size to deep throat. No problem getting it all the
way down and can keep it deep in my throat while breathing easily through my nose. Bring it on!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...My gag reflex overacts once it's triggered... then it makes deepthroating more difficult without gagging...
The things I learn here. :wink: I thought it was just me. I don't have much of a gag reflex, when left to my own devices, but once it's happened, I can barely take more than the head without gagging. :sad:

I obviously need more practice. :tongue:

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I have ever deepthroated in its entirety is 10.5 inches. It belonged to a divorced man in his mid-sixties who I used to orally service on a repeat basis. He was also quite thick too at 6.75 or so. I know that the only reason why I was able to take all of him, as hung and as thick as he is, is because of the pliability of his cock. Although he got erect, his cock was more spongy than it was rock hard, making it easier to stuff and accomodate all of him in my mouth.

It did take a few tries before I could begin to deepthroat him. I'd say it was a good several years of sucking him on a repeat basis before I was able to handle all of him. Even then, I gargled some Lidocaine to numb out my mouth and throat. When I swallowed him to the hilt for the first time, his eyes literally rolled back. Apparently, before me, only two others have been able to deepthroat him. He was so appreciative, and I was only happy to be of service to him.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've taken 11 inches down my throat.

Really...if it's not too thick to get past the gag reflex, you can take any length.

I agree with Powerthroat. The largest I've throated was probably about 10". I was supposed to be in the recording studio last year working on a track with a local Boston orchestral group, but I was in a hotel room sucking this huge, THICK cock. The dude said he'd never had anybody take him all the way to the balls. Over the hour plus we were together, I sucked him in different positions. My favorite was lying on my side and letting him gently hold my head as he long-stroked my throat. At the end, I called the studio and made up some lame ass story about having an allergic reaction to shellfish and not being able to make it. For days after my jaw hurt like a motherfucker :biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn't give exact measurements, I was too busy sucking cock to find the tape measure. LOL
But I've never had a cock that was too long for me to deepthroat and the longest I've had must have been about a ten incher.
I have had cocks too thick to deepthroat (I battle with anything over 7), although it was plenty fun trying...

Exactly my experience. I have deepthroated 9 inchers that were fat but not impossible, so the biggest I ever deepthroated was--LAST WEEK--a 9 incher so fat that I managed to get down my throat but only a few seconds, and I'm just glad my throat-pussy wasn't ripped up! but God, it was delicious and I sucked for half an hour, even though I coudn't please him as much as myself.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
11x7.... no gag reflex :)
:notworthy:
If he is really packing, I do my very best dick sucking in a relationship. I think it's because I learn about what he loves, and get used to his length & girth - rather than gagging or just trying to stuff it down the first time (don't wanna hurt the meat ;))... practice, practice, practice. :wink:

Exactly my experience. I have deepthroated 9 inchers that were fat but not impossible, so the biggest I ever deepthroated was--LAST WEEK--a 9 incher so fat that I managed to get down my throat but only a few seconds, and I'm just glad my throat-pussy wasn't ripped up! but God, it was delicious and I sucked for half an hour, even though I coudn't please him as much as myself.
I'm fortunate that the super thick ones were not too long and the longer ones were not unusually thick. Not sure I could take both... but I'd try! :biggrin:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggest? 9.5" or 10" with a 6.5" to 7" girth. He was truly impressed. I was able to allow him to fuck my throat. It was a lot of fun.

My favorite sizes are 7" and 8" thick... More I can do with that...

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alas, I have not been lucky enough to meet anyone that big, mmmm do they really exist?
The largest I've done was 6.5 in length and curved ever so slightly.
I wonder where he is?

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost weekly I deepthroat a cock that's about 11" long, about 7-8" thick, and I go balls deep, and we are talking huge balls that hang low. It helps that I've been doing it for several months. At first, I could only go up to 6", and that's how big he is soft, but now I can take him fully.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
After reading some of these I'm starting to wish I was gay lol. :redface:

I don't know if it because I tend to have a taste for women on the shorter side or if that even has anything to do with it. I've never had the pleasure of being deepthroated, close a couple times but never completely :cry: