biggest you deepthroated

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is exactly why guys suck so much better than women do. They just want it more. I love it when a guy can deep throat my dick especially when he can't get enough of it. It is such a turn on when the guy just wants it all. I love having guys suck my dick when I am totally soft, feel it go down their throat and they are so confident they can take it. Then I start to get hard and they just don't always look that confident any more. It is fun to see how long they can hold out. Nothing better than being sucked off by a guy that really knows how to do it and is totally in love with sucking dick.

Reactions: HardUSN

slickthroat

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10 inches and very thick, but that is just the biggest I have ever had, I think I could get down more, but that cock was almost as big as my wrist, I couldn't go any thicker without teeth. The thickness is harder than the length, especially for continued deepthroating to climax. I am not happy unless I am gagging though, it really gets me off. Which I am not sure if it's perverse or not...

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've taken 11 inches down my throat.

Really...if it's not too thick to get past the gag reflex, you can take any length.
Years ago, I sucked this guy off at a roadside pullover. I remember him being very long and not so big around, but really long. I swallowed that thing like a baby would a pacifier,no questions ask.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would be 10.5 inches on a muscled redhead, was about 6in thick, was the most beautiful things have layed eyes upon.

It was increasing obvious to me that i would enjoy giving head and actually get turned on and get off without expecting any service in return. I get pleasure from giving oral pleasure. I also relate to the feeling of being fulfilled with gently suffocating and wanting more.

My trick is the milking sensation i can give whilst deepthroating. I have yet to meet a cock i could not throat deep and bring to orgasm [as I also have a fetish for milk like cum] but never say never... never too big. 'p

Cuddle
Great thread this is

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update:

A couple of weeks ago nabbed this hot latin guy and his dick was 8.5 x 7 (at the base)

Took it deep. I mean deeeeeep.

It was so good that I almost came twice before he did.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
All these 8, 9, even 11"...

I just wonder: when I'm excited, my penis can't be bent.
But since the mouth/throat/esophagus duct is curved (downward), how can be deepthroated a 100% erect penis?

Not willing to try, anyway. :)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All these 8, 9, even 11"...

I just wonder: when I'm excited, my penis can't be bent.
But since the mouth/throat/esophagus duct is curved (downward), how can be deepthroated a 100% erect penis?

Not willing to try, anyway. :)

Some penises curve downward, like mine. :tongue:

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 9-9.5 x 5 went down nicely.The girth was just right for swallowing. He was Largest i've been with but would like to try bigger for sure.