Bigggg Brotherrrrr

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't like one horse races either :sad: But it looks like that's what it's going to be like. He was the only one without boos, so unless he walks, I think he will probably win.

I don't care which one is going to win - whiich one is going to get beaten up for being the most annoying and most importantly which one has got the biggest willy :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care which one is going to win - whiich one is going to get beaten up for being the most annoying and most importantly which one has got the biggest willy :biggrin1:

You nailed it, Catch. Nice you have your priorities right - going to win... Ha, who cares...

Most annoying
Biggest willy

See that is the most important titles...

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

Most annoying is definately Rebecca. But I totally love her! :cool:

The biggest willy hopefully belongs to Dale :biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Most annoying is definately Rebecca. But I totally love her! :cool:

Naw!!!!! Bugging me already :mad:

The biggest willy hopefully belongs to Dale :biggrin1:

I think the biggest widge will belong to Luke :eek:

Non of the guys appeal to me this time, i think Rachel and Jennifer are stunners and i quite like em.

First evictee will be Rebecca hopefully, loved it when the chef, is it rez ? asked her is she has a low volume button :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yeah.... gotta love Rex and his bizarrely shaped head.

And how wonderfully cute was Kat when she couldn't find the bedroom! I want a kat!!

** nips off and does a search for mail order scatty, short, chubby, ditzy thai brides **

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
God almighty, I HATE Big Brother!

It went from being sorta interesting to utterly arse and mundane.

In order for it to score back it's ratings it purposely crams together some of the worst social stereotype you can imagine and then lets the sparks fly.

Favourites usually are...

Women:
The dumb blond,
The cheep slapper,
The I-have-no-talent-but-big-boobs-so-this-show-will-make-me-a-star,
The militant lesbian,
The feminist,
The back stabber or gossip munger,
The old witch,
The princess or poor little rich bitch,
The angel or naive pretty girl.

Men:
The macho or hard man,
The screaming queen,
The pretty boy,
The northern monkey,
The big city yuppie,
The gigolo,
The grunge mutt,
The country bumpkin

Other:
A social freak... usually with a perceived 'comic' disability, utter wanker or trans-gender social oddity.
The norm... usually a social acceptable ordinary soul who tend to be invisible due to their normality.
The leper... a person no one can relate to and is isolated as no one want to interact with them.
The mother or father... usually an older more intelligent person who seem to become a surrogate parent for the rest of the house.

To name but a few...

It's really nothing more than a captive freak show for the ultimate TV couch potato voyeurs. It's full of awful people who play to the cameras thinking 'this-will-make-me-famous'.

Davina dose little but bait them on national TV to further her own limited career and the northern announcer gives a more exaggerated accent each year, no one down south can understand him.

I think it's obscene, loathsome and foul.

Read a book instead people.

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
God almighty, I HATE Big Brother!

It went from being sorta interesting to utterly arse and mundane.

In order for it to score back it's ratings it purposely crams together some of the worst social stereotype you can imagine and then lets the sparks fly.

Favourites usually are...

Women:
The dumb blond,
The cheep slapper,
The I-have-no-talent-but-big-boobs-so-this-show-will-make-me-a-star,
The militant lesbian,
The feminist,
The back stabber or gossip munger,
The old witch,
The princess or poor little rich bitch,
The angel or naive pretty girl.

Men:
The macho or hard man,
The screaming queen,
The pretty boy,
The northern monkey,
The big city yuppie,
The gigolo,
The grunge mutt,
The country bumpkin

Other:
A social freak... usually with a perceived 'comic' disability, utter wanker or trans-gender social oddity.
The norm... usually a social acceptable ordinary soul who tend to be invisible due to their normality.
The leper... a person no one can relate to and is isolated as no one want to interact with them.
The mother or father... usually an older more intelligent person who seem to become a surrogate parent for the rest of the house.

To name but a few...

It's really nothing more than a captive freak show for the ultimate TV couch potato voyeurs. It's full of awful people who play to the cameras thinking 'this-will-make-me-famous'.

Davina dose little but bait them on national TV to further her own limited career and the northern announcer gives a more exaggerated accent each year, no one down south can understand him.

I think it's obscene, loathsome and foul.

Read a book instead people.

Calm yourself, do they publish books on Big Brother ? :biggrin1:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that people feel it's acceptible to insult you if you like Big Brother? Anyone would think we're tuning in every night to watch public bloody executions.

As I keep saying.... we can't all like the same things.

I don't go into pointless rants because someone likes Star Trek or whatever... so please... if you don't like Big Brother, don't watch, but don't judge me for watching!!!!!!!

And incidentally.... I regularly read at least one book a week, on top of what I have to read for my history degree. It is possible to be a Big Brother fan AND an avid reader you know!:rolleyes:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Calm yourself, do they publish books on Big Brother ? :biggrin1:

Calm... calm... Books on Big Brother, very sharp Tardis, lol.

Why is it that people feel it's acceptable to insult you if you like Big Brother?

Yes, no, yes, no, but, like, you know, yes, no, but... whatever.

Anyone would think we're tuning in every night to watch public bloody executions.

It is the 2008 equivalent frankly, lol.

As I keep saying.... we can't all like the same things.

I don't go into pointless rants because someone likes Star Trek or whatever... so please... if you don't like Big Brother, don't watch, but don't judge me for watching!!!!!!!

Publicly air show, expect judgements.

And incidentally.... I regularly read at least one book a week, on top of what I have to read for my history degree. It is possible to be a Big Brother fan AND an avid reader you know!:rolleyes:

As you are one person who does there are at least 10,000 chav twats who don't. It's they I dislike, not you personally.

Last edited:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Your a smart cow :tongue:

:cool: :biggrin1: I'm not smart - I had to write an essay on that book when I was at school. I don't remember much about it, but the world is governed by a 'Big Brother' who has cameras everywhere...

The gay dude called Dennis lives down the road from me ........... YUK is all i can say.

:rolleyes: He is sooooooooooo annoying!!!

And welcome back! I seem to remember your blog was down for a bit and now it's back up and better - congrats!