Bigggg Brotherrrrr

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really really really really really don't like Alex or Sylvia!!

Felt a bit sorry for Michael, but oh they really shoulda shown his speech, it was bizarre to say the least!!

Mario and Lisa are growing on me a bit....

and Bex - norks to match the mouth! lol

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Really really really really really don't like Alex or Sylvia!!

Felt a bit sorry for Michael, but oh they really shoulda shown his speech, it was bizarre to say the least!!

Mario and Lisa are growing on me a bit....

and Bex - norks to match the mouth! lol

Neither do i , who do they think they are ?.

Strange, im liking Lisa and mario also.

Bex, is doing a Jade in the pool, she is irritating.

My vote goes to Stephanie to be evicted.

Still like Rachel :rolleyes:.

Shocked at what a turn coat Luke was tonight slagging off Mario to Stephanie :mad:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhhhhhhh I so agree about Alex and Sylvia. Of the two Alex is worse... "that guy" this "that guy" that.... he was standing right next to her AND when they first went into the bathroom she was laughing along with it, but as soon as Sylvia started she jumped on the band wagon.

You know, if I was a black girl I'd be bloody furious about the kind of girls they choose, they are such a poor representation of strong black women! I was talking to my friend earlier, her daughter, who is mixed race, pointed out that over the years they've only had one pleasant black girl in there, Alison (series 3), the rest have been a complete bunch of bitches!

I still like Rachel, alot, she is a real rarity in the BB house... genuine, pleasant girl....... although it could change, but I can't imagine there's a side to her.

And Tardis - I'm feeling you on the Kat-Kats - I think she's going to turn out to be one of my favourite housemates EVER.... C R U T C H - crutch - it means boy sausage! hahahahahahaha

Denise ,

I think they pick outrageous Black women because it fits the stereotype. THey add the drama and comic relief to the story. I am glad though that you do realize they are not representative of all black women.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:ugh: tell then !!!! ur so naughty D, half a story X

Hahaha.... sorry

Last night Bex (the big boobied big mouthed one) cooked chips and apparently they weren't very nice, and Alex totally went off on one, she started on Bex, then ended up having a go at Rachel (calling her simple etc) and made her cry. Then she had a row with Steph because Steph stood up to her... ohhhhh I hope they show it all on the HL show!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Denise ,

I think they pick outrageous Black women because it fits the stereotype. THey add the drama and comic relief to the story. I am glad though that you do realize they are not representative of all black women.

It absolutely infuriates me... they do it every year, they pick the stereotypical black housemates (Victor, Alex, Makosi etc etc) the only one who broke that mold was Derek, but he was vile in a whole other way. And they perpetually pick the stereotypical gay guy too... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ Big Brother!!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It absolutely infuriates me... they do it every year, they pick the stereotypical black housemates (Victor, Alex, Makosi etc etc) the only one who broke that mold was Derek, but he was vile in a whole other way. And they perpetually pick the stereotypical gay guy too... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ Big Brother!!

Totally agree...with the exception of Josh, all the gay guys have been so camp. I think they should put in a gay guy who feels like i do, cringeing at the effimanacy of Dennis. I feel like trying aversion therapy every time he gets melodramatic and starts waving his hands about....YUK!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Josh WAS camp! Ive met him in real life & he's a total Mary. The only reason he didnt seem camp was because BRIAN was in there at the same time. Anyone would look str8 next to him! Seany wasnt obviously gay I didnt think..

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
:eek: What a BITCH!!!!!!, she needs gripping who the >>>> does she think she is ?:mad:

Syvia is sneaky too and Luke is such a two faced get !

Felt for Bex tonight, she's irritating but didnt deserve that from that cow and she upset my girlfriend Rachel :redface: i really like her.

Liking Mario, Lisa and Kat-Kat, none of the others have made any impression on me yet.

Still want Stephanie to go though.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless Big Brother come up with some twist that will mean she's saved... they're not going to want to get rid of her if she's making people watch. They're very devious!

Did you see her tonight trying to be all earth mother?

And the outburst at the beginning "I'm not having someone BENEATH me trying to belittle me" all lovely Rachel wanted to do was talk to her........ BITCHHHHH

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't watch it tonight, but she is really annoying.

All that fuss over a few soggy chips?

:mad: She has to go. They could at least put her in the prison for an hour.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Unless Big Brother come up with some twist that will mean she's saved... they're not going to want to get rid of her if she's making people watch. They're very devious!

Did you see her tonight trying to be all earth mother?

And the outburst at the beginning "I'm not having someone BENEATH me trying to belittle me" all lovely Rachel wanted to do was talk to her........ BITCHHHHH

I love Rachel, if i was her i would have scoffed that picnic.

Kat-Kat niggled me tonight though.

Liking Mario's undies :redface:

Not sure about Jenn anymore, Hmm, have to think about that.

Steph to be evicted.

Alex and Sylvia to be in Jail

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mario's knickers were horrid!!!!! What ARE you thinking? lol

I'm stilling loving the kit-kat. And I'm not sure about Jen either.... she really flipped at Darnell, and I quite like him!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Mario's knickers were horrid!!!!! What ARE you thinking? lol

I'm stilling loving the kit-kat. And I'm not sure about Jen either.... she really flipped at Darnell, and I quite like him!

LOL, yes they were, just could not understand all the close-ups of them.

Not keen on Darnell,egghead chef and Mohammed.

I think Alex will be in for a while too, all though people evrywhere hate her.