biggie or smaller?

biggie13: when im jackin off or just have a hard on i am around 7 inches long, but when i spurt i go down to around 6 - 6.25, is this normal? does anyone else do this?

H8Monga: At the moment of or after? I believe most guys will tell you they don't stay hard after they've orgasmed so I want to say that sounds normal if I am understanding you.

1811: biggie - specifically, do you mean you go down in size during ejaculation, or after you ejaculate?

I would tend to say I swell in size during orgasm.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=1811 link=board=youth;num=1057213208;start=0#2 date=07/03/03 at 12:51:49]

"...I would tend to say I swell in size during orgasm."

[/quote]

I would have to say I don't.

Perhaps other men don't either.
------------------------------------------------------
Biggie 13:

You're not at all "unusual" in what you described.

Other guys notice it too. (They probably don't even think about it.)

In fact, when it comes to the penis, any and every applicable "topic" or "concern" you could list would yield the same answer--it varies from one man to the next.

( Hey, isn't life great?)

I tend to be at my maximum length within about two minutes of so of the erection process...(must take awhile to load all that blood!)

After a few minutes of maximum length, I notice a slight decrease (maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch) of that length and then the girth seems to increase and reach its maximum....(whereas the girth didn't "seem" at the max earlier when the length was at its max.)

Then, after a few minutes of (whatever action is involved) the maximum length will then return; the girth subsides a bit, and this goes on until the main eruption occurs which may be (or, may NOT be) at the maximum girth, length, or (here we go, again--) in between both dimensions.

I know I have climaxed fully engorged and "about to burst" many, many times in my life and yet, at other times, when the erection was "not so strong" or not at full-girth capacity. This all probably relates to the kind of stimuli behind the scenes. It's almost involuntary for us men.

I don't worry about it. Nor should you.

As long as it's working at all, --------

(and, humor me to say it this way! ;) )

ENJOY THE FLOW.

biggie13: what i meant was that when i have a hard on or jackin off (before i spurt) i am about 7 x 6, and then when i reach climax and am cumming my dick size changes to about 6 x 6.5, is that normal?

VeryWellHungTeen: I find that during orgasm or during that phase. I swell more in thickness than in length, but both the head and the large vein on the underside gets pretty engorged.
Which can bring on another orgasm for the partner if they are at that stage.

HC: I wouldn't even want/think to attempt to measure while I'm in the process of the orgasm. You already have the feeling, which you want to fully enjoy, as well as trying to contain the discharge. Adding a ruler and tape measure at this stage is asking for trouble.