Bignlong's HorseDick

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
huge beautiful cock...perfect for my ass :) that ass looks tasty too ;-)

totheengravers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the iphone is 4.5" in length, that makes you around 8"-9".

In tumblr inches over the past 6 months he's gone from 14" to 21" long evidently. I'd like to see some not-old pictures with the "21 inches" hanging down to his shins, measured with a yard stick.

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
In tumblr inches over the past 6 months he's gone from 14" to 21" long evidently. I'd like to see some not-old pictures with the "21 inches" hanging down to his shins, measured with a yard stick.

I started the lines where his thumb would be, because on all other pictures in this angle, his thumb rests at the base of the cock (which is what you would do to substantiate claims of 14", i.e. put your hand as low as you can)

He's thick, but he he's not as big as he wishes to appear.

Attachments

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
I started the lines where his thumb would be, because on all other pictures in this angle, his thumb rests at the base of the cock (which is what you would do to substantiate claims of 14", i.e. put your hand as low as you can)

Don't let others see this they'll claim your hating

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Who IS as big as they wish to appear. Unless I run into a genie I will NEVER be as big as I wish to appear.