bignswoll

Desidono

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone! Does anyone know what happened to bignswoll aka mac2003? He seems to have up and disappeared again. He's one of my faves on this site!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think he changed his name to quintis queefmaster
I want you to know that you actually made me look up that name. :cussing:

Mac has been here under several names. I suspect that he committed some offense against the terms of service--probably opening more than one account--that gets him banned after he has been identified.

I am sorry to see his gallery gone, but his photos do turn up from time to time being passed off by other people as their own. Or he might reappear for a time under a new name.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he has been banned indeed there won't be many tears shed from me. His 2-3x daily threads of the same pictures of his dick became annoying. Nothing against him other than that. (I take issue with anyone whose vast majority of posts are nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to gain that cheap thrill that exhibitionism seems to garner. There are a plethora of sites out there for doing such things)

If you have a problem with my personal opinion then by all means pick a nut and suck! :p :-D

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he has been banned indeed there won't be many tears shed from me. His 2-3x daily threads of the same pictures of his dick became annoying. Nothing against him other than that. (I take issue with anyone whose vast majority of posts are nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to gain that cheap thrill that exhibitionism seems to garner. There are a plethora of sites out there for doing such things)

If you have a problem with my personal opinion then by all means pick a nut and suck! :p :-D

Um, exhibitionism is why the Show Off forum is here. It kinda says so in the description. And I can only speak for myself and a couple of people I've spoken to on here, but the exhibitionism is certainly why we've posted pictures.

I'll pass on the nut-sucking thing though, thanks!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um, exhibitionism is why the Show Off forum is here. It kinda says so in the description. And I can only speak for myself and a couple of people I've spoken to on here, but the exhibitionism is certainly why we've posted pictures.

I'll pass on the nut-sucking thing though, thanks!

I have no problem with anyone showing off their goods from time to time. I do have a problem with someone starting multiple threads nearly every day to show off. Good for you. Instead of starting new threads, post those pics under an old thread.

This site is not LPESG (Large Penis Exhibitionist Support Group). It irritates me when someone posts here with a legitimate concern/question/etc. and it gets shoved off the board because someone (who repeatedly) wants to show off.

Also, if I want to look at someone's goods, I go an look at their gallery. Not a gold member? Submit a verification picture with your screen name and LPSG.ORG

BTW You have a flippin sweet dick man. (see you didn't even have to start a thread for me to look at it!) lol

Desidono

Just Browsing
Media
It irritates me when someone posts here with a legitimate concern/question/etc. and it gets shoved off the board because someone (who repeatedly) wants to show off.

Umm... aren't there other forums outside of "Show Off" to post legitimate concerns/questions? Like maybe "Sex With a Large Penis" or "The Healthy Penis" or "Women's Issues" or "Penis Enlargement" or "Relationships, Descrimination, and Jealousy" or... any of the others?

I would think that members would, you know, go to those forums if they wanted to post or assist with a concern/question while members who want to post dick would do so in the "Show Off" forum and members who'd like to see dick being shown off would go to the "Show Off" forum. I would think that was the entire purpose of the "Show Off" forum, in contrast to the others.

If I'm wrong though, please enlighten me.