biguy2738 hits 1000....

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations, biguy2738, on becoming a member of the four digit club!

:grinning-smiley-003:arms::beerchug2::laola::beerchug2::arms::grinning-smiley-003

Thanks for being a part of LPSG!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations biguy2738,
on reaching 1,000 posts!

:arms::05: :flirt: :yup: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :yup: :flirt: :05::arms:
LPSG is a better place since you have been a member!

:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:​

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations, biguy2738, on becoming a member of the four digit club!

Thanks for being a part of LPSG!

I have four toes! :eek: Good heavens!! Thank you smoothrnb for the time and trouble that you have taken to share in this milestone... I admit to trying to fly under the radar, because I really don't it as any form of achievement, my number of posts is purely an attribute to everybody here and to the site. Thank you for making me realise (by starting this thread) that it is only right that this milestone be shared with everybody.

Congratulations on this milestone, my Johnny Essay brougham. (May I rub your balls?:smile: )

Look left.
Look roight.
Love strong.
Hug toight.

You were one of this first friends that I made on this site - your depth had me blown away...and you continue to blow me away - with every passing day and each pm and email we send each other. I am immensely grateful to have you as my friend as well as my internet brother. Though I am sorry to tell you, my Ashevillian bro' that much as I value you, NO you can't rub my balls! :biggrin1:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!

Congratulations biguy2738,

on reaching 1,000 posts!

LPSG is a better place since you have been a member!

njqt466, indeed, you truly are a cutie! Your inner strength and resilience that you so generously display and share with us, while confronting health issues as well as making decisions for your future, challenges me when I ponder on how I would react if I were in your shoes. This is one of so many examples of how I am a better person through being a member of this site.

Holy cow! He's been here how long?

Here's to a quality as well as quantity poster!

Thank you for your the kind words which you quietly send my way in response to a post that I have made. Though you may not be aware of it, they certainly have encouraged me to continue to post. Thank you for taking the time to display such kindness and appreciation.

Ya'll are catching up to me!!! I guess there's a new post-whore in town!

You'd better watch out JBT, cos I'm becoming a bigger post-slut by the day. These members have a way off having their way with me and leaving me begging for more. :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You total fucking whore!!

I'm so impressed I changed my font!

:fest06: :dance: :fest30: :beerchug2::friday: :grouphug::dance: :fest06:

Congrats, my friend!! Here - have a blow job!

:069:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations biguy! Yer phunny and ya give good phuquing insults. We like that!

Phuq you, basketbulge. You took phortiesphun away from me - you home wrecker you! :smile: I too enjoy your posts and appreciate your great sense of humour. Keep posting because I for one am left with a huge smile on my face.

Nice going big guy!! Welcome to quatre digits.... ;) And to many more, you really as a positive asset to LPSG.

Thank you for your kind words Think_Kink. You always display such heart in your posts...you have a big heart and I respect you for it.

Congrats!!

Thanks viking1! I look forward to getting to know you better - I find great value in your posts.

CONGRATULATIONS comerade, countinue conveying comedic counts.

Splendid! Seterwind, skillfully sketched satire slackens seriousness. You have a great sense of humour, friend, don't lose it...no matter what!

A thousand posts in about three months is an incredible feat!

Congratulations, Biguy!:smile:

I've lost a toe and now he picks on my feet! agnslz, thank you for your kind words and great posts. You are a great asset to this community.

I know, he's been here since March 27th... post whore. :tongue:

My dear Megiffer, you have been the brunt of much of my teasing. Though I have been quick pick on you, no one really knows just how much I respect you and what a special friend to me. You and invisibleman were the first two friends that I made on this site, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to accompany me as I embarked on my journey through this site. Thank you.

wahoo wahoo wahoo :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Who the hell untied nakedwally? Sheesh! It's been so quiet! :biggrin1:

You have much goodness and kindness within you. I respect and admire you and I thank you for being a gift to my life, through being who you are!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You total fucking whore!!

I'm so impressed I changed my font!

:fest06: :dance: :fest30: :beerchug2::friday: :grouphug::dance: :fest06:​

Congrats, my friend!! Here - have a blow job!

:069:​

Thanks MB! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new avatar - Miss Piggy is becoming quite the babe!

You are a great lady - so often you leave me floored by your good nature, strong sense of self and the happiness with which you celebrate your life. You certainly make this site a much brighter place to be! Thank you for that!

CHICAGOSAM

At a time like this, I need to acknowledge the one person that led me to this milestone. Sam went behind the shadows and encouraged my posting on this site. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him...and I most certainly would not have forged the friendships that I have. I owe him a great deal. I hope that his is well and experiencing much happiness wherever he may be.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To all the members of this site:

Seven Wonders of the World

A teacher asked her students to write down the Seven Wonders of the World. While gathering the votes, the teacher noticed that one quiet student hadn't turned in her list yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list.

The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't make up my mind because there are so many." The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help."

The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the Seven Wonders of the World are:

1. To see
2. To hear
3. To touch
4. To taste
5. To feel
6. To laugh
7. And to love.
The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for granted are truly wondrous. A gentle reminder that the most precious things in life cannot be built by hand or bought by man.

- Anon –

I received his email from my friend, but it is something that I have carried within me for the past couple of weeks. The reason for this, is because I have an eighth wonder to add to the list - the members of this site.

You, my dear friends are my eighth wonder of this world through being who you are and believing what you do. I am often left feeling very greatly challenged and in need of a lot of soul search and self examination. Through being who you are, I am constantly becoming a better me. Thank you for being the great gifts that you all are!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Phuq you, basketbulge. You took phortiesphun away from me - you home wrecker you! :smile:

Just for the record, I've never been taken away from anybody. There is enough of me to go around. :3some:

Now, on to the business of the moment.

How to celebrate a new posting Champ? (I've quit using the term "post whore" because it sounds like I've given up whoring, which I haven't!)

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Party! Celebrate! Party!

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

There is a new up-and-comer in town!

:party: :party: :party: