biguy2738 hits 1000....

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just for the record, I've never been taken away from anybody. There is enough of me to go around.

Now, on to the business of the moment.

How to celebrate a new posting Champ? (I've quit using the term "post whore" because it sounds like I've given up whoring, which I haven't!)

Party! Celebrate! Party!

There is a new up-and-comer in town!

Thanks Doc! Just for the record, this may be a LARGE penis support group, but there really isn't enough of you to go around - how do you suggest doing all of us at the same time?

You certainly are a paradox, it would be good if you stopped whoring so that I could keep you in my dungeon Grrr, yet the slut that you are makes you all the more appealing! What to do, what to do? :smile:

You are a great man. You make me proud to be called a man, you make me grateful to see you as a friend. Thank you for the blessing that you are.

Congratulations!!!!
Bigguy...1000 it seems like just yesterday I myself passed that milestone!
Keep em cumming...I mean comming!:smile:

Nudeyorker, when you speak about passing milestones, I hope that you aren't referring to age or even worse, kidney stones! :smile: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know you better, though it's only at the beginning stages, I certainly hope that it doesn't stop there. Be blessed, for I have been blessed by you!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks Doc! Just for the record, this may be a LARGE penis support group, but there really isn't enough of you to go around - how do you suggest doing all of us at the same time?
Oh, but(t) I can. That, my dear, is what makes me so special!

You certainly are a paradox, it would be good if you stopped whoring so that I could keep you in my dungeon Grrr, yet the slut that you are makes you all the more appealing! What to do, what to do? :smile:
Me. Oh, that is who, not what.

You are a great man. You make me proud to be called a man, you make me grateful to see you as a friend. Thank you for the blessing that you are.
Back at ya! :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congrats biguy2738
I always read your posts imagining a SA accent attached. You add a lot of fun to the place! :biggrin1:

Funny, I read your posts but I don't pick up any hint of a SA accent...:smile:
Thanks for your kind words, it is appreciated. If you're from SA, rest assured that you are missing out on an icy winter, but it's cool cos we have rooibos tea, Mrs Balls Chutney and bobotie to keep us warm :wink:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny, I read your posts but I don't pick up any hint of a SA accent...:smile:
Thanks for your kind words, it is appreciated. If you're from SA, rest assured that you are missing out on an icy winter, but it's cool cos we have rooibos tea, Mrs Balls Chutney and bobotie to keep us warm :wink:

I've never been to SA, but I have heard it is astonishingly beautiful. Canajan born and bred, eh? As for accents, the squash instructor at my old fitness club had a wonderful voice and intonation. And she was a great technical teacher for a novice like me.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He has four digits in his member? Yipes!

Good work on number 1000 bg2738--

Now that you've counted them, you may have the privilege of licking them! :wink: Thanks Onslow, I thoroughly enjoy your sense of humour and kinkiness (note ambiguity). You remind me of Father Christmas, though he's being sued for sexual harassment - "Ho-Ho-Ho" :smile:

I've never been to SA, but I have heard it is astonishingly beautiful. Canajan born and bred, eh? As for accents, the squash instructor at my old fitness club had a wonderful voice and intonation. And she was a great technical teacher for a novice like me.

Aha! Well if you'd like, I'd be happy to start one of pay-as-you call arrangements with you. You can pay to hear me read from one of our telephone directories. :biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Congratulations, biguy2738
:beerchug2::beerchug2:

Thanks for being a part of LPSG!

Your a speedy post-whore, aren't you.

Mind that you don't crash.:biggrin1:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congrats and kisses!!!
x
x
x

:eek: That's it? Just three kisses? :wink:
Thank you, BlunderWoman! I am happy to see that you are quite at home here and that the number of your posts are increasing. Keep it up. Post! Post! Post! (Forgive me, but it's the closest that I'll ever get to becoming a "poster" boy!) :biggrin1:

Priority male! :wink:

My thoughts exactly :wink: When you're done you can "return to sender"

Well done and keep posting.

Thank you Davey. All the of the best with those pesky mosquitoes, though I don't blame them for wanting to cover you with love bites! :rolleyes:

well done m8, keep it up

My posts or......:rolleyes: ? Thank you very much!

Congratulations, biguy2738

Thanks for being a part of LPSG!

Your a speedy post-whore, aren't you.​

Mind that you don't crash.:biggrin1:​

Thanks, dreamer20. You know the high regard that I have for you, so I won't go there for fear embarrassing you. All that I will say is that you are a very dear friend and I find great value in you. Enough said.

Me? A speedy post-whore? Like they say, if you can't beat them join them...there's a better chance that they'll then let you have your way with them! :biggrin1:

If I crash, will you pick me up? :rolleyes: (Can't blame me for trying :biggrin1: )