Bijeenkomst voor de Nederlandse LPSG-ers zaterdag 10 januari 2009 Dutch Members Meet

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Er is een datum geprikt waarop de mensen die dat leuk vinden andere leden van de site kunnen ontmoeten om gezellig iets te drinken, te eten en te kletsen over wat ons zoal bezig houdt.

De bijeenkomst vindt plaats in Utrecht op zaterdag 10 januari 2009 vanaf 15.00 uur.

Heb je zin om ook te komen? Laat het mij even weten (PM of een mailtje), dan zorg ik er voor dat je weet waar wij uithangen.

In de tussentijd: iedereen prettige feestdagen en een veilige jaarwisseling!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Er is een datum geprikt waarop de mensen die dat leuk vinden andere leden van de site kunnen ontmoeten om gezellig iets te drinken, te eten en te kletsen over wat ons zoal bezig houdt.

De bijeenkomst vindt plaats in Utrecht op zaterdag 10 januari 2009 vanaf 15.00 uur.

Heb je zin om ook te komen? Laat het mij even weten (PM of een mailtje), dan zorg ik er voor dat je weet waar wij uithangen.

In de tussentijd: iedereen prettige feestdagen en een veilige jaarwisseling!

I don't know about anyone else, but I know I couldn't have said it better myself. :wink:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*bump*

A.s. zaterdag 10 januari is het zover! Staat het al in je agenda?

Niet vergeten, 15.00 uur, in Utrecht.

Voor meer informatie: PM of e-mail mij en je krijgt alle details.

Tot zaterdag!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What if people who aren't from the Netherlands but can or might be in Utrecht around 15h on the 10th? Or is this a Dutch folks only do?

(Not that I can make it - well, actually, theoretically I could, but I doubt I can get a sitter at this late notice :rolleyes:)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What if people who aren't from the Netherlands but can or might be in Utrecht around 15h on the 10th? Or is this a Dutch folks only do?

(Not that I can make it - well, actually, theoretically I could, but I doubt I can get a sitter at this late notice :rolleyes:)

I'll come; we'll all go. I've always aspired to be an au pair. I'm really good with kids. Honestly.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'll come; we'll all go. I've always aspired to be an au pair. I'm really good with kids. Honestly.

How are you with dogs and rodents?

But seriously, if you came over here and I used you only for babysitting I'd be lynched by half the people on this board for crimes against sexuality :biggrin1:

No, I'd have to help you find someone worthy of you and then watch you make out with him... Oh the tribulations!! :rolleyes:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would be nice to be able to meet other people that day.

Manly, if you really want to come you can bring your kids and let them stay at my home, with my kids and a sitter a.k.a my husband. :wink:

No kidding, you are all welcome!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How are you with dogs and rodents?

But seriously, if you came over here and I used you only for babysitting I'd be lynched by half the people on this board for crimes against sexuality :biggrin1:

No, I'd have to help you find someone worthy of you and then watch you make out with him... Oh the tribulations!! :rolleyes:

I'm often describes as the Pied Piper of children and small animals but rodents, not so much.

Oh, wait, now...there will be no crimes on any level and for any reason. And god knows no basis for allegation. If you and the mister want to go out, the kid(s)and I can stay in and read books and tell stories until you get home, but after that, given that I'll have flown a long way and done you guys a favor and all, it'll be my time and I'll be on my way...out for fun on my own!! Deal? Oh, and you pay for meals.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It would be nice to be able to meet other people that day.

Manly, if you really want to come you can bring your kids and let them stay at my home, with my kids and a sitter a.k.a my husband. :wink:

No kidding, you are all welcome!

You're such a sweetheart :smile:

Unfortunately I can't make it - somewhat ironically because I'm minding someone else's kids on the 11th :rolleyes:

I'm often describes as the Pied Piper of children and small animals but rodents, not so much.

Oh, wait, now...there will be no crimes on any level and for any reason. And god knows no basis for allegation. If you and the mister want to go out, the kid(s)and I can stay in and read books and tell stories until you get home, but after that, given that I'll have flown a long way and done you guys a favor and all, it'll be my time and I'll be on my way...out for fun on my own!! Deal? Oh, and you pay for meals.

That'd be sweet - but my Mister lives even further away from me than you do :frown1: Not to mention that I live in the back arse of nowhere and 'fun' by most people's standards is at least an hour's drive away.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Als ik geen examens had zou ik misschien kunnen gekomen zijn... verdorie.

Btw Manly, maybe you can bring the kids that you're babysitting and your own to her house. I'm sure her husband will love baby-sitting all those kids. :p

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the suggestion Gl3nn, but something tells me that a weekend long, 1600k roundtrip is not what my neighbour had in mind when she asked me to mind her kids for a few hours this weekend :smile:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too bad Manly, hope you'll be able to join us next time. :wink:

Jammer Gl3nn dat je niet kunt komen. Sterkte met leren en succes met je examens, ik zal voor je duimen!

Utrecht is indeed a very lovely town Mark, especially the centre (where the meeting will be).