biking shorts with a pouch?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by texax, Mar 4, 2009.

1. texax

texax New Member

I like wearing compression shorts while biking, but they are so tight that it bunches up my junk. Are there any compression shorts that have pouch or more room up front? I bought a pair of N2N ultra bikers and they have an ample pouch; wondering if there are other brands?

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

sure... keep looking and trying on different brands and styles.

3. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

tex,

they should be snug...not too tight...you may just want to go with the next size. spandex is supposed to be close to the skin with slight tension...not like panyhose

4. salsfe

salsfe New Member

5. flnkdguy2

flnkdguy2 New Member

If you can find them (they're running out of stock) Speedo makes a padded triathlon race short that does not have a middle seam, it's more like 2 seams making a V-shape so there's just stretchy stuff in the crotch area instead of a seam down the middle. Very comfortable...I wish more cycling shorts took that approach!

They're lower rise than other cycling shorts though, if that's an issue, and the padding is there but not as bulky as non-tri shorts. Works ok for the type of riding I do.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Buy a size bigger, eventually it is psnadex and it will take the form of your body

7. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

The thing I don't like about bike shorts is that although they are tight they do not give the support that I like. My balls move too much. These N2n shorts: are they supportive? Do they keep the nuts in place and the penis pointing up? They do look a little too low rising. I suppose they do not have a chamois.

8. texax

texax New Member

They don't have a camois. They do have a substantial pouch and are very low rise and sexy. They keep your balls out and away from your body; they don't squish your balls and keep them from sticking to you.

N2N bodywear: ultra bikers 31% OFF

Draft saved Draft deleted