biking shorts with a pouch?

texax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like wearing compression shorts while biking, but they are so tight that it bunches up my junk. Are there any compression shorts that have pouch or more room up front? I bought a pair of N2N ultra bikers and they have an ample pouch; wondering if there are other brands?

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can find them (they're running out of stock) Speedo makes a padded triathlon race short that does not have a middle seam, it's more like 2 seams making a V-shape so there's just stretchy stuff in the crotch area instead of a seam down the middle. Very comfortable...I wish more cycling shorts took that approach!

They're lower rise than other cycling shorts though, if that's an issue, and the padding is there but not as bulky as non-tri shorts. Works ok for the type of riding I do.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
The thing I don't like about bike shorts is that although they are tight they do not give the support that I like. My balls move too much. These N2n shorts: are they supportive? Do they keep the nuts in place and the penis pointing up? They do look a little too low rising. I suppose they do not have a chamois.

texax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing I don't like about bike shorts is that although they are tight they do not give the support that I like. My balls move too much. These N2n shorts: are they supportive? Do they keep the nuts in place and the penis pointing up? They do look a little too low rising. I suppose they do not have a chamois.

They don't have a camois. They do have a substantial pouch and are very low rise and sexy. They keep your balls out and away from your body; they don't squish your balls and keep them from sticking to you.

N2N bodywear: ultra bikers 31% OFF