Biking while wearing a cockring

Tribulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a cyclist and I wear a silicone cockring all the time. It keeps me balls from dropping and helps prevent the numbness that can occur while cycling. Enhances the bulge which is an added bonus.

Reactions: rko and crusader123
D

deleted300444

Nothing is a bad idea unless uncomfortable.

Cyclelist here... Metal is what I like in general, however on a bike...long 25 mile riders perhaps not the best.

Go w/ black rubber or gel. More comfortable.

And to haters...dis believere...(lol) it provides a nice scrotum lift in bike shorts so you are not sitting on your eggs.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I ride a lot and I remove my cockring before I ride. I tried wearing it once and removed it after the first block because it was uncomfortable.

To those of you who's perineums go numb, go to a bike shop and get a qualified person to bike fit you, get you a proper saddle, and show you how to rotate your hips up so you will be sitting on your "sit bones".

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear a cockring while doing most things, including swimming/cycling/etc, but I only wear it around my balls instead of the shaft. I have a very nice, hefty metal one and it sort of scares me wearing it around my cock because of how tight it gets.

iamSi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys my first post here ...

Keen cyclist, total addiction to chunky steel around my junk most days, many nights. Yeah, the ring will pinch at the underside when on the bike! Sometimes I just tolerate it. But meanwhile ... leather. I've made my own leather ring from an old leather belt, really soft and subtle. And I've fashioned it so that the part for under my balls widens to 25mm, reducing to about 7mm across my shaft base. It is SOOO comfortable on the bike! And the push up and push out for a good bulge look is a dream.

Still ... the addiction to the weight and the solidity of steel wins out and after cycling I'm back into my 18mm heavy gun-metal donut supremo that just keeps bigging me up deliciously.

Happy days to all! Si.

D_Thor_Aath

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, I don't know how in the world you would ride with one...because all the blood in my body is focused on keeping my muscles going for long rides, I don't think I could sustain a hard on during a ride...now after the ride, or off the bike. that's a completely different story. as to the 'dangers' of riding a bike - I think these are seriously over-estimated and the technology of saddles has made this a mute point if the bike is fit properly (IE -saddle height, size of bike...)

iamSi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A snug but not tight cockring around my whole junk for long periods is not about sustaining an erection. It's just about being pleasantly 'held', more easily bigged up some with the slightest arousal, and about sporting a handsome bulge especially under close fit denim or the like. So, in light of all that, cycling with a slightly soft [eg] leather ring around the tackle is just, well, pleasant. That's all.

Si.

D

deleted645178

sounds good to me..leather round ur bulge...........