Bikini Swimwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Dan: Just wondering if there is anyone else on here like me that enjoys showing off their bulge in bikini style swimwear at the beach or pool? What are your favorite brands of swimwear? Where are some good beaches to wear it (especially outside the US, since I've never been there!)? Have you had many looks/comments because of it? Looking forward to hearing everyone's replies.

Dan

2. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Dan, my sizes are the same as yours. Quite some years younger I have tried bikini style swimwear, but my balls were plopping out. :angry: That is the main reason I go to nude beaches. Then there is no need to try to keep the package inside. ^_^
    Bikini style is only fine if it shows off.

3. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I personally think that any kind of bikini or speedo swimwear doesn't belong anywhere except a swim meet or bodybuilding contest. It doesn't matter what your bulge is like, 99% of the men who wear bikini's to the beach don't have a body worthy.

IMHO

4. jonb

Gold Member

So what's worse: Fat guys in speedos or hairy guys in speedos?

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Fat, hairy guys in a speedo.

6. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Not fat, not hairy, and hung...

Yes I do wear speedo style swimwear to the pool\beach. Lately I've been wearing a really fitted pair of midcut swim shorts (like boxer briefs), I purchased them from undergear. I also just purchased 2 pair of N2N bikini style briefs.

I have a very pronounced bulge in fitted swimwear of anykind and I like it that way. If it's a family swim area with a lot of kids then I'll do the midcut which is a little more conservative, if it's adults mostly I'd do the briefs.

I have'nt been to a nude beach, but I'd love to. I have gone nude on a hiking trail that wasn't officially a nude trail at all.

7. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The midcut "boxer brief" style is ok, as long as it's cut isn't too high. It's just the speedo cut that irks me. I actually think the midcut style is freaking sexy on certain guys and 8strong you like you're one of them!

8. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    :)
    You should have 8stron8long. Being on a nude beach is one of the finest things I discovered. No clothes, no swimwear, just wind and sun on your body. Swimming naked, your dick in the open, just walking nude out of the sea ………..
    And people (men, women, kids) around you are naked as well ….. some are beautiful; some are awful but most are just normal.

I sometimes hope I can find a public swimming pool where you can swim nude at special hours. Than I have no problems finding fitting swimwear.

9. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Thanks for the compliment TallHungOC, yeah I think the midcuts are cool too.

dikkiedik, it's definately on my list of 'to do' items, to hit the nude beach sometime soon.

10. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

B) Guys check out Hillcrestswim.com they have a whol line for the well endowed man. They are listed unde specialty beach wear. Very comfortable and can be used for a variety of things. The first one is my favorite. They look great and you still gt to show off if you want to. :rolleyes:

11. Imported

Gold Member

mac54:
    :)
    You should have 8stron8long. Being on a nude beach is one of the finest things I discovered. No clothes, no swimwear, just wind and sun on your body. Swimming naked, your dick in the open, just walking nude out of the sea ………..
    And people (men, women, kids) around you are naked as well ….. some are beautiful; some are awful but most are just normal.

I sometimes hope I can find a public swimming pool where you can swim nude at special hours. Than I have no problems finding fitting swimwear.
    [post=256890]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

12. Imported

Gold Member

mac54: and hey the beaches in the Netherlands are great for nude bathing - my favourite Callanstoog see you there sometime!

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG if I were to wear a bikini on the beach I'd be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of the public.

As it is now, if I try to lie on the beach to soak up some rays, members of Save the Whales try to drag me back into the water.

14. D_Leviticus Longrod

D_Leviticus Longrod New Member

These are quite some thong / bikini pics of hung guys. I hope things like that aren't worn at family beaches though. As nice as it is to admire a really hung guy, some of these verge on obscene. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be able to control a natural reaction to get hard upon seeing that.

I've always wondered - do you think these models are real or are they padding for the picture? What about general underwear ads - do you think those are padded?

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Pecker--your self-depreciating humor is AWESOME.
    And everyone knows whales have big cocks, so they would need to get over it.
    I'm sure you'd be the best whale on the beach! ;)

I wear trunks, cuz the wife doesn't like me to show off.

16. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Dan,

I don't wear a bikini because they are just too small to hold my package. I wear a 3'' speedo or shorts and while they support my heavy dick and balls my bulge can still be seen. I used to be embarassed but I've learned to accept this situation as there is nothing I can do about it. I have a garden n pool which is not overlooked so I tend to tan naked there. You can wear a bikini on any beach in europe, no one will comment but like me I'm sure you'll receive lots of admiring looks and attention from both sexes. :p

17. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dan:

I like showing off a bit with Speedo swimsuits. I mainly wear 3 inch type Speedos for fitness swimming at the lap pool but I also wear them during other water- related events with adults. Considering that bikini-type briefs are already quite revealing, I discovered early on that I got a bang out of posturing with my larger-than-average bulge in a small and clingy swimsuit that left little to the imagination. Women were doing it with string bikinis, why couldn't I do the same?

I don't go parading with my groin thrust out but I sure don't hide or slink around with a towel wrapped around my waist either. Women don't swoon to the ground or follow me around with their tongues hanging out but, yes, I do get enough looks and double takes to know that I got their attention. In fact, a few supportive comments during my teen years went a long way toward increasing my enjoyment of showing it off a bit.

SG

18. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have enjoyed sunning on the beaches of the United States and wore very brief swim suits, Speedo style and did not have any problems. On the Beaches of Italy and Spain I wore a very, very brief bikini style which allowed a very revealing profile of my endowment. No one really turned their head or appeared to care about my attire because most of the males there were in very similiar attire. A real joy.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: I wear surf shorts, mainly cos speedos have a bad rep here in the UK. I have a pretty decent body, I am young lean and muscular, but could just do without the attention, most women I know think its bad taste anyway.

20. txquis

Gold Member

I havent worn a speedo since i was a highschool swimmer,
    back in 198---um...er...a while back :p
    They werent comfortable then,
    and they arent now.
    i wear board shorts.

Draft saved Draft deleted