bikini underwear

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
is it me or bikini underwear not designed for guys who are well endowed or have big balls. There is no way that flimsy underwear could support it. Has anyone experience or see this with other guys in the locker room?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
dave2006, there is bikini underwear that works for the better endowed. It has to have the right cut and the right construction, though.

S

SirConcis

Instead of "bikini", look for "string bikini". The provides much more freedom of movement without reducing the amount of space/fabric available for your genitals. This is especially noticeable when you have large legs.

Calvin Klein calls those "sport briefs".

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
I tried bikini's a long time ago. I didn't like them as my balls would spill out of them, get bound up nearly strangling them poor things as I walked along. Got rid of them and just go commando.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are many bikini styles. I've discovered some can be very comfortable, and some create additional erotic sensations. There have been times I didn't care for the visual impression I displayed, and times that impressed. I usually feel most comfortable wearing bikinis when confident about my physical condition. The "package" might get compressed, but rearrangement of the goods can add to both visual and erotic sensations.

Nova9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Jockey brand of bikinis seem to always fit tight. Try a different brand if you are using those.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I lost 75lbs. last year I wanted to show off my body this summer. I just bought a bikini for beach this season from Nasty Pig. After trying them on I realized I have to lose two waist sizes so my package won't feel so pressed against my body. They seem like good quality briefs but they won't stay on for long while I'm on Fire Island. It's my first bikini I've ever bought and I thought the lime green with skulls print would look good on me. I'll post pics later on this summer, of course.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is it me or bikini underwear not designed for guys who are well endowed or have big balls. There is no way that flimsy underwear could support it. Has anyone experience or see this with other guys in the locker room?

Try some string bikini underwear. I wear 'em all the time. Your unit will do look good and feel good when you're wearing 'em. And they are good quality too. Try this one

UndergearShop by Department: - undergear.com