Bill Clinton or John Edwards

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by nychris, Apr 1, 2008.

1. nychris

nychris New Member

Are there any credible bulge shots of these guys out there or have any of you had any REAL experiences?

2. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chances are at least one or two on the sites have been with Billy boy... ;-)

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

i wish i could be the one for john edwards

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

5. edonline

Gold Member

When Edwards was running for President, he often wore jeans. Perhaps there's a photo of two of him showing what he has.

6. allerton1000

allerton1000 Member

I find Clinton quite sexy. I have looked far and wide for good bulge pictures, but have had to use my imagination mostly. Here is a pic of him with a boner... allegedly. If it si real, it is nice.

Attached Files:

7. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, yeah. That looks real... ;-)

8. D_BurefordHell

D_BurefordHell New Member

i could make that on photoshop easy

9. nychris

nychris New Member

no one has any REAL shots or stories?

10. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Me too..

11. allerton1000

allerton1000 Member

I'm with TinyPrincess. It looks real, but who knows. Especially, with all the photoshop experts here.

12. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i don't blame monica for wanting to screw bill. he's such a sexy old man :yumyum: i wish i could bone him. rawr!!! :naughty:

13. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    You've gotta be kidding...

Not even if he didn't speak - I simply can't take his voice.

14. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

In Hillary's book she talks about the first thing she ever noticed about him were "his long elegant hands". Have been in his presence many times (most recently in Fort Worth the Thursday prior to the Texas primaries), and there is something about those hands, not that that was the first time I noticed!

According to the illegally recorded telephone conversations in 1998 between a long time government employee sea hag (rhyms with Tripp) and the young woman with the dress with the Presidential drippings on it; my man Bill is packing. And it curves to the left. And as a life long Democrat, I would expect nothing else of the man.

I miss Bill Clinton.

15. nychris

nychris New Member

Anyone know anything about John Edwards?

16. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yes, he's unfortunately a homophobe.

17. nychris

nychris New Member

what does that have to do with his package?

18. Northland

Gold Member

According to my records, Bill Clinton has an average size penis. It is also alleged to be of a curving sort, curves strangely enough to the right:eek:. Further investigations show that Monica Lewinsky drew a picture of it for Ken Starr who smirked upon first viewing it. He then reported this finding to Newt Gingrich (who has a whopping 17 incher of his own-his dildo).

One thing which is known, is that the reason which Bill Clinton won both elections was that Al Gore was packing huge meat. A review of Presidential elections has shown that the man with the biggest penis has always won. Turns out that part of the problem with Gore and Bush a few years back was the flacid/erect and length/girth matter. Bush is slightly longer when erect than Gore but Gore is slightly larger in circumfrence. In flacid state, Gore wins length and girth; however, Bush wins on the size of his balls. To add to the mix, Gore was circumcised and Bush was not, which means Bush has more feelings.

As to Edwards, it's known he is packing as can be seen by his goofy smile.

*Sideline information-a few years back, it was revealed that some schools used to take nude photos of the students and this was apparently true at Yale, when Bush the elder attended. Here's the article from The New York Times: THE GREAT IVY LEAGUE NUDE POSTURE PHOTO SCANDAL - New York Times If you can access those pictures, you may be able to get a better idea of what the current President Bumbles has in his trousers. Since Clinton also went to Yale, the practice of taking nude posture phtos may still have been going on. (other wise just do what I do and launch a google image search)

During the White House years, Leon Panetta was often brought in to satisfy Hillary's needs, probably yet another indication that Bill was useless. Add to this his outrage that Bill Richardson is not endorsing Hillary, it becomes clear that Richardson was also part of the sordid Lincoln Bedroom antics. It's known that Panetta has a large nose-so there is no doubt that he's very gifted in the penis department. Here we see just how close Bill and Leon were-http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/cassidy/images/19_Panetta1_600.j

19. nychris

nychris New Member

Finally someone with something authentic to offer. Thank you. Anyone else know anything?

Draft saved Draft deleted