Bill Clinton

Donkdick: Genifer Flowers expressed "concern" over Slick Willies "needs to be slicked up willie." According to her the ex-prez is the king of girth.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never heard that about Clinton's endowment. Too bad he doesn't tell us his length and girth in the new book. Maybe Monica will reveal some details one of these days, since she wants to get 'even' with him.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
There certainly has been a flurry lately of interests in "celebrity sizes" in the forum, and I'm not so sure exactly what to make of all of it! It may be neither here nor there, but personally I somehow am getting concerned! While we've had a few "tidbits" of such curiosity during our history here, it's a bit disturbing to see so much of it all at once, somehow. But, I won't go any further, --enough said.

Of all the celebs mentioned here this week, I feel comfortable in commenting only about one of them and that is Mr. Clinton. Far be it from me that I know first hand about his "details" ;) but I do recall all the press back during the Lewenski episode and the news coverage of the full account--I was amazed (back then) as to the details which were divulged. I distinctly recall one newspaper article that recounted full-blown (forgive the pun! ) medical exams and other evidence considered. I was stunned to read in a newspaper story about such a personal matter and about our President! at that. It said: "Mr. Clinton was of average size (5.5 to 6 inches one would presume!) and suffered from a distinctive bend in his penis." From that disclosure then came numerous jokes and folly on American TV (late night shows--Leno/Letterman), and finally a flurry of additional interest in the subject of Peyronies Syndrome. Numerous medical experts followed through for several days on national talk shows who offered helpful advice for men who might be concerned about themselves. I'm not sure whether Mr. Clinton actually has been diagnosed with Peyronies, but the revelation of his "bend" prompted considerable nationwide interest and discussion which may have proven beneficial for some men out there--who knows?

Aside from this one account of a celebrity's "size" as such, I think everything else one would read (or speculate about) amounts to pure folly. Rarily would anyone know for sure aside from a display of public nudity itself or some other sure tell-tale evidence of "the true facts" which can't then be further disputed. Handed-down gossip, whimsical thinking, and tattle-taling never has amounted to all that much in a final (believeable!) accounting--particularly on one's penis size! --It's more reasonable to believe fishing stories about the "big one that got away".

In all due respect to others here, I humbly submit that except for an occasional, light-hearted moment of perhaps a fantasy-type notion about a celebrity, we might want to allow the forum to instead pursue more meaningful matters. And, we certainly have them or, can easily find them!

Reactions: ShyLion

BRMSTN69: being the most powerful man in the world is a hard title to live up to when you drop trou.....

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the legal blather regarding the Paula Jones case that was printed in a special insert in our local newspaper, they reported Clinton's penis being around 5 - 6 inches and approximately the width of a quarter.

It's probably the only time he'll have a reasonable comparison with Washington.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's no damn wonder Monica is slamming Bubba over the way he slammed her in regards to his new book. In all truthfulness, and even tho she did fuck up her life by doing Bubba, You have to wonder what would possess him just to be so arrogant about everything.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by reir@Jul 4 2004, 09:32 PM
It's probably the only time he'll have a reasonable comparison with Washington.
Actually, just like comparisons to Hitler, favorable comparisons to Washington are pretty common. The New York Times even compared Mussolini to Washington back in the 20s. In the case of Clinton, I can't see why Jesse Helms threatened to assassinate him; Clinton really didn't have any ideology, IMO, though he did finally balance the budget, which is more than I can say for Bush.

Width of a quarter? ::measures quarter:: That's three inches. So I guess it isn't "favorable" after all.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I am willing to bet my next six orgasm's that Bubba's wasn't the first Oval office blowjob. We all know there have always been a lot of screw jobs coming out of there. :lol:

VladtheImpaler: I don't know about the Oval Office, but has long been alleged that President Warren G. Harding used to make love to his young mistress in the White House closet. Harding also supposedly used the Secret Service to sneak girls in and out of the White House, avoiding the notice of reporters and Mrs. Harding (who was a 1920's version of Hillary in her ambitiousness, pushing Harding into being president). And JFK reportedly had group sex at night in the White House pool with two White House employees known to history only as "Fiddle" and "Faddle". So without a doubt, Clinton was following a well-worn path as far as presidential sexual behavior is concerned.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Extra-marital dallying has been around since the beginning of the presidency. Has everyone forgotten about George Washington catching pneumonia sneaking away from Lady Fairfax's boudoir in the pouring rain?

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Extra-marital dallying has been around since the beginning of the presidency.

Which makes it alright now, because we shouldn't have evolved and become better people.

But if you want a raunchy founding father, read some of Ben Franklin's works, especially on the advantages of choosing an older woman as a mistress. Its hilarious, but not really the kind of thing you want your English teacher reading to you.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by nlatimer@Jul 8 2004, 05:57 PM
Which makes it alright now, because we shouldn't have evolved and become better people.

But if you want a raunchy founding father, read some of Ben Franklin's works, especially on the advantages of choosing an older woman as a mistress. Its hilarious, but not really the kind of thing you want your English teacher reading to you.
Whether or not that's true, presidents certainly shouldn't be lying about WMDs. Oh, wait, I forgot: For corporate media, the noise-to-signal ratio should be ideally zero.

Oh, and Whopper? I can name one president who didn't cheat on his wife during his term in office. James Buchanan.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 9 2004, 05:14 AM
Oh, and Whopper? I can name one president who didn't cheat on his wife during his term in office. James Buchanan.
Well, DUH, Jon! :D The fact that Buchanan never married led to speculation about his sexuality. His detractors referred to him as Betsy Buchanan.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think nlatimer has found evidence of WMDs....where? inquiring minds want to know.

jay

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by nlatimer@Jul 9 2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah, its a good thing they aren't doing that.
Oh, you've found them? Dihydrogen monoxide doesn't count as a chemical weapon, even though it can be fatal when inhaled. Nor does it count as a biological weapons component, even though it's part of all biological weapons.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
icemancometh, you'll find (if you haven't already) that satire of certain people is off limits at LPSG and will predictably result in a completely irrelevant tirade against certain others.