Bill Cosby

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would women head up to his hotel room and not expect the man to want at least a handjob. Just saying. Girls can be naive sometimes.

Jello pudding pops.

Way to blame the victims. Only losers do that.

Most of his accusers were working with him. When your work involves travel, you often end up touching up projects in hotel rooms.

AND, sometimes when you work with an asshole, he might expect all kinds of things, but once you say no, he should want in one hand, and jerk off in the other, and see which fills up first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetmint

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Most of his accusers were working with him. When your work involves travel, you often end up touching up projects in hotel rooms.

AND, sometimes when you work with an asshole, he might expect all kinds of things, but once you say no, he should want in one hand, and jerk off in the other, and see which fills up first.

unfortunately if what we are hearing and reading about is even partially true (some may just be bandwagon jumpers for the publicity) then it got even worse because he drugged them in order to get his jollies.
UGH! If true I hope he gets nailed somehow (it's why I despise statute of limitation laws on sex crimes) and is sent to the hoosegow until he dies!

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

um...what'd i do to you? All im suggesting is theres 2 sides to every story. We dont know it yet. You arent completly innocent if you are hanging out with a man in a robe inside a hotel room. If you cant just consider that side for a moment then you are biased and theres no since in debate.
Fin.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bill was actually hot in The Bill Cosby Show where he played a high school gym teacher. He had a sick bod and an ass that wouldn't quit.

It's weird to me that this is getting so much attention now after getting buried so many times for so many years.

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is so gross. Can't believe anyone even started this thread.

I met Bill Cosby once. Real nice guy actually. We talked, he gave me some juice and i crashed at his house. Didnt have the best bed to sleep on though cause when i woke up my bum was sore. Never saw much of Bill after that. Anyways, nice guy though.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the sports culture years ago, people looked the other way regarding the sexual activities of big-name athletes, so in that regard Bill Cosby wasn't unusual. However, drugging a woman to have sex has never been acceptable. I'm always wary of people who come out of the woodwork and claim sexual abuse from years ago, but in this case there are so many!

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
The rape stories were known for decades. People would bring it up every so often. It was just one of those rumors that went around for ages. I can't believe he's finally be hung up to dry before he kicks the bucket. Good! I hate what they used to do to women who came forward about rape back in the day. Going after the likes of Cosby would destroy a person. Joan Rivers even wrote about it.

Reactions: Sweetmint