Bill Goldberg/Celebrity Apprentice

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never watch the show, but it was on when I was at the gym last night...aside of being SMOKIN' hot, there was a scene when Goldberg was walking around the table behind Blago, and you could CLEARLY see his cock in his jeans!!! I was remarkably long, and VERY fat (never noticed that in his wrestling days!! surgically enhanced??) Did anyone else notice this?

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have lusted after him since his days as a Dawg at UGA. I'll Tivo CA and Bullrun and FF to his scenes.

It may be narcissistic since I'd do him in a minute, but I am often told that I look like him. I guess we do favor each other. Maybe cuz I'm close to his age, white, 6'6", 240#, a former DE, bald, hairy chest, and have a goatee. Built well, but not as big as that sexy fucker.

My favorite pic of him: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JL8JogEgd...BI4/6ma5_2ZBdNI/s400/492536003_0725ee7294.jpg

Last edited:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may be narcissistic since I'd do him in a minute, but I am often told that I look like him. I guess we do favor each other. Maybe cuz I'm close to his age, white, 6'6", 240#, a former DE, bald, hairy chest, and have a goatee. Built well, but not as big as that sexy fucker.

Hmm, piqued my interest.
:cool: Would love to see a pic.

Reactions: PupRiku

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmm, piqued my interest. :cool: Would love to see a pic.

heh. Sorry dude, I can't put my mug on here.

I honestly don't see it and a pic would confirm that. I guess ya gotta see me in person to get it. Tall, big, bald, etc.

Pretty much started when he was wrestling and usually by young guys I assumed were fans. More often once he started doing other stuff on tv. Now about once or twice a week cuz of CA, I guess, and by all sorts of folks. Kinda embarrassing since I do work out and have some size, but not like him. I'm working on it!!!! lol I've never juiced which I'm sure he did at some point. He seems a bit more "normal" sized now than in his wresting days.

Funny thing... years ago I was appraising a property across from a home/property he owned out in the country north of ATL. Gated gravel driveway leading into the woods. Couldn't see anything but took my time hoping I'd see him drive up to open the gate to let himself in/out. No luck. I laugh now thinking "what the hell would I have done?"

Would like to meet him to get a pic of us together, tho.

Last edited:

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They had an incredible close-up of his bulge tonight on Celebrity Apprentice! He was holding something and the camera zoomed in, but his bulge was just front & center!! He's wearing some incredibly tight jeans tonight and I've been drooling like a dog the entire time!