Bill Hemmer

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by barbarluna@Sep 20 2005, 06:28 PM
Agreed! But Bill Hemmer does not strike me as "F" news material. How could they possibly steal him from CNN and Soledad O'Brien.
[post=345035]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe cause no one watches CNN

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by barbarluna@Sep 20 2005, 05:28 PM
Agreed! But Bill Hemmer does not strike me as "F" news material. How could they possibly steal him from CNN and Soledad O'Brien.
CNN didn't lose Hemmer. They humiliated him by giving the morning anchor to flyboy Miles O'Brien.
They offered him the job of top Washington correspondent but he said it was too much of a comedown to become a correspondent after being an anchor. So he took his sexy ass over to Fox.

In any case, someone here must have slept with Anderson Cooper. Let's hear about it.

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Sep 21 2005, 06:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Sep 21 2005, 06:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-barbarluna@Sep 20 2005, 05:28 PM
Agreed&#33;  But Bill Hemmer does not strike me as "F" news material.  How could they possibly steal him from CNN  and Soledad O&#39;Brien.
CNN didn&#39;t lose Hemmer. They humiliated him by giving the morning anchor to flyboy Miles O&#39;Brien.
They offered him the job of top Washington correspondent but he said it was too much of a comedown to become a correspondent after being an anchor. So he took his sexy ass over to Fox.

In any case, someone here must have slept with Anderson Cooper. Let&#39;s hear about it.
[post=345322]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m sure someone knows something about Anderson Cooper, Gloria Vanderbilt is his mother after all.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed&#33;   But Bill Hemmer does not strike me as "F" news material.   How could they possibly steal him from CNN  and Soledad O&#39;Brien.

Thousands could leave FoxNews in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience of CNN, CBS, the New York Times and all the rest of your outdated liberal old rags. At least they don&#39;t make up stories to purposely run down a President in the middle of a campaign. The American people want the truth and CBS and the New YOrk Times don&#39;t seem to be able to tell it anymore. So, see ya later and good riddance&#33;

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001@Sep 22 2005, 06:30 AM

Thousands could leave FoxNews in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience of CNN, CBS, the New York Times and all the rest of your outdated liberal old rags. At least they don&#39;t make up stories to purposely run down a President in the middle of a campaign. The American people want the truth and CBS and the New YOrk Times don&#39;t seem to be able to tell it anymore. So, see ya later and good riddance&#33;
[post=345562]Quoted post[/post]​
You&#39;re not very bright, are you?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001@Sep 22 2005, 01:30 AM

Statistically, you&#39;re /way/ off the mark. Fox News does have higher ratings than CNN currently --- but not so much higher that "thousands could leave ... in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience".

CBS&#39;s ratings are much higher than Fox News.

The New York Times isn&#39;t a national broadcast station; it&#39;s a city newspaper. What was your point here?

As for not purposely running down a President in the middle of a campaign, no, they haven&#39;t done that since 1996. And when the next incumbent Democratic president runs for re-election in 2012, they&#39;ll be doing it again.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by mindseye+Sep 22 2005, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Sep 22 2005, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tnecvolfan2001@Sep 22 2005, 01:30 AM
Thousands could leave FoxNews in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience of CNN, CBS, the New York Times and all the rest of your outdated liberal old rags.  At least they don&#39;t make up stories to purposely run down a President in the middle of a campaign.  The American people want the truth and CBS and the New YOrk Times don&#39;t seem to be able to tell it anymore.  So, see ya later and good riddance&#33;

Statistically, you&#39;re /way/ off the mark. Fox News does have higher ratings than CNN currently --- but not so much higher that "thousands could leave ... in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience".

The New York Times isn&#39;t a national broadcast station; it&#39;s a city newspaper. What was your point here?

As for not purposely running down a President in the middle of a campaign, no, they haven&#39;t done that since 1996. And when the next incumbent Democratic president runs for re-election in 2012, they&#39;ll be doing it again.
[post=345593]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
no, you&#39;re wrong. Did you ever hear of "memogate"? they made up a story, fabricated documents, spent an entire week thinking we&#39;d follow along like we&#39;ve always done and not fight back against their bias&#33; Well it looks like we got the truth. Dan Rather is gone, but sadly still spews his hate to anyone who will listen.

No, CBS and the NYT are not CNN but they are part of the blame America first network that people are rejecting. Most tax-paying, job-having Americans love this country and are glad we&#39;re fighting for our survival&#33; CBS may still be beating Fox in the ratings, but a whole new generation are tuning out of network TV. If I were CBS I&#39;d just cancel the whole damn news department. Let&#39;s face it, it&#39;s not the network of Edward R. Murrow anymore. Actually that&#39;s good to me, but even I admit he was more credible than what they&#39;ve got now. (Refer to the above &#39;memogate&#39;)

And good luck getting a Democrat elected to the presidency. The liberals refuse to fight any enemies and apparently all they&#39;re for is getting Bush out of office. They have to come up with some solutions first before anyone&#39;s gonna put them in the White House.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001+Sep 22 2005, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tnecvolfan2001 &#064; Sep 22 2005, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mindseye@Sep 22 2005, 01:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tnecvolfan2001
@Sep 22 2005, 01:30 AM
Thousands could leave FoxNews in droves and they&#39;d still have double the audience of CNN, CBS, the New York Times and all the rest of your outdated liberal old rags.  At least they don&#39;t make up stories to purposely run down a President in the middle of a campaign.  The American people want the truth and CBS and the New YOrk Times don&#39;t seem to be able to tell it anymore.  So, see ya later and good riddance&#33;

no, you&#39;re wrong. Did you ever hear of "memogate"? they made up a story, fabricated documents, spent an entire week thinking we&#39;d follow along like we&#39;ve always done and not fight back against their bias&#33; Well it looks like we got the truth. Dan Rather is gone, but sadly still spews his hate to anyone who will listen.

No, CBS and the NYT are not CNN but they are part of the blame America first network that people are rejecting. Most tax-paying, job-having Americans love this country and are glad we&#39;re fighting for our survival&#33; CBS may still be beating Fox in the ratings, but a whole new generation are tuning out of network TV. If I were CBS I&#39;d just cancel the whole damn news department. Let&#39;s face it, it&#39;s not the network of Edward R. Murrow anymore. Actually that&#39;s good to me, but even I admit he was more credible than what they&#39;ve got now. (Refer to the above &#39;memogate&#39;)

And good luck getting a Democrat elected to the presidency. The liberals refuse to fight any enemies and apparently all they&#39;re for is getting Bush out of office. They have to come up with some solutions first before anyone&#39;s gonna put them in the White House.
[post=345630]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

CBS didn&#39;t have anything to do with fabricating documents. The source for their story fabricated the documents. CBS failed to have them authenticated. Still, the secretary who would have been in the person to type the original memos said that the fabricated documents pretty much summed up her boss&#39;s opinion of "Lt. Bush."

If you want to talk about half truths created out of whole cloth, look at the swift boat nonsense used against Kerry. None of it could be corroberated outside of the group wishing to harm Kerry. And then Faux News furthers the scam by playing those commercials four times (in the public&#39;s interest, of course) to each time the swifties could afford to air it.

Nope, I&#39;m afraid Hurricane Katrina blew off what was left of Pres. Bush&#39;s new clothes, revealing a naked lightweight. People are finally waking up from their Rove-induced mesmerization. Fox News is now on the wane as is the whole nazi-esque Neo-con movement.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Satsfakshun+Sep 22 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Satsfakshun &#064; Sep 22 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001@Sep 22 2005, 09:57 AM

CBS didn&#39;t have anything to do with fabricating documents. The source for their story fabricated the documents. CBS failed to have them authenticated. Still, the secretary who would have been in the person to type the original memos said that the fabricated documents pretty much summed up her boss&#39;s opinion of "Lt. Bush."

If you want to talk about half truths created out of whole cloth, look at the swift boat nonsense used against Kerry. None of it could be corroberated outside of the group wishing to harm Kerry. And then Faux News furthers the scam by playing those commercials four times (in the public&#39;s interest, of course) to each time the swifties could afford to air it.

Nope, I&#39;m afraid Hurricane Katrina blew off what was left of Pres. Bush&#39;s new clothes, revealing a naked lightweight. People are finally waking up from their Rove-induced mesmerization. Fox News is now on the wane as is the whole nazi-esque Neo-con movement.
[post=345643]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Amen. Amen. Thank God. Bush needs to go along with all of his cronies. It seems to me that he has committed far more impeachable offenses than the president just before him. Why don&#39;t those highly moral people in office do what they should with him and Tom DeLay and all of the others whose lies are destroying the fabric of American life? Is it because the lies are good for them? If not for everyone else....

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Sabln7+Sep 22 2005, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabln7 &#064; Sep 22 2005, 06:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Sep 22 2005, 04:14 PM

Amen. Amen. Thank God. Bush needs to go along with all of his cronies. It seems to me that he has committed far more impeachable offenses than the president just before him. Why don&#39;t those highly moral people in office do what they should with him and Tom DeLay and all of the others whose lies are destroying the fabric of American life? Is it because the lies are good for them? If not for everyone else....
[post=345652]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

you shrill liberals keep on screeching like little girls. No one is interested in your opinions anyway. President Bush is a finer man than all of your American hating traiters Clinton, Carter, Nancy Pelosi windbags. your political power is almost gone. you&#39;re all nattering nabobs of negativism. talk about morals is funny coming from anyone who voted for the scum-bag bill clinton whose administration caused 9/11-- it&#39;s called &#39;able danger&#39; and the truth is gonna come out any day now. so y&#39;all continue to dance with your crazy cindy sheehan and when all your old liberals like ted kennedy are gone maybe this country can move forward in the postive direction it has been heading under an honorable President Bush.
bye-bye

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001+Sep 22 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tnecvolfan2001 &#064; Sep 22 2005, 09:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sabln7@Sep 22 2005, 06:21 PM

you shrill liberals keep on screeching like little girls. No one is interested in your opinions anyway. President Bush is a finer man than all of your American hating traiters Clinton, Carter, Nancy Pelosi windbags. your political power is almost gone. you&#39;re all nattering nabobs of negativism. talk about morals is funny coming from anyone who voted for the scum-bag bill clinton whose administration caused 9/11-- it&#39;s called &#39;able danger&#39; and the truth is gonna come out any day now. so y&#39;all continue to dance with your crazy cindy sheehan and when all your old liberals like ted kennedy are gone maybe this country can move forward in the postive direction it has been heading under an honorable President Bush.
bye-bye
[post=345680]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
oh, and about bill hemmer-- I&#39;d love to have him sit on my face, no doubt&#33; (hottie):)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001+Sep 22 2005, 03:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tnecvolfan2001 &#064; Sep 22 2005, 03:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sabln7@Sep 22 2005, 06:21 PM

bye-bye
[post=345680]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Able Danger - the perfect neo-con "conspiracy." No evidence, no smoking gun, just lots and lots of partisan blather to fill the airways for days on end. Funny thing is, those keeping the tightest lid on this thing are the Pentagon and the White House. Seems like they&#39;re the ones trying to hide something.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorta like all the incessant hot air you libs blew about haliburton, or about tom delay. most of you dimwits don&#39;t even know what haliburton is. and you call ME not very bright.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001@Sep 23 2005, 06:09 AM
sorta like all the incessant hot air you libs blew about haliburton, or about tom delay. most of you dimwits don&#39;t even know what haliburton is. and you call ME not very bright.
[post=345814]Quoted post[/post]​

I am through responding to you. However, I will tell you that I know exactly what Halliburton is--living, as I do, in West Texas and having worked for them at one point in my career. I have also met and lobbied Tom DeLay--both in Sugarland and in Washington. I do know exactly what I am talking about.