Bill Hemmer

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only one that thinks this guy is one of the best features of FOXNEWS!!!

He's handsome and very very articulate and certainly weras his clothes well!!!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Agreed. Roger Ailes obviously insists his women anchors be good looking, so it's about time FOXNews hired some good looking dudes as well. Sorry, CNN. :biggrin1:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Manraker said:
Definitely a-one hot. I heard he used to hangout at the Pines on Fire Island. Anyone know more?

Oh God I hope that's true! Bill's got the most attractive neck...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I was looking around on Google Images earlier today and I came across some pretty nice caps of what I mentioned about Bill Hemmer in this post in a thread about Sheperd Smith. I figured I'd post 'em here instead though, so as not to go further off-topic in that thread. The last one is just a nice pic that I thought I'd add.:biggrin:

Here they are...

Attachments

What A HUNK!!!
Bill needs to do more out in the field assignments, show off that buff body of his. When he was covering Hurricane Katrina, he was wearing button-front shirts that showed off his pecs, khaki pants & shorts. Has a very nice ass & those legs very defined!

Bill is all MAN!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I thought I'd post a few more caps and pics of him that I liked.

BTW, you can look through the entire series of caps here if you wish. And here's the home page of the site that they are all from, which also has caps of a lot of other media people: ReporterCaps

Attachments

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Am I the only one that thinks this guy is one of the best features of FOXNEWS!!!

He's handsome and very very articulate and certainly weras his clothes well!!!

have you taken a good look at Dick Cheney?? he makes my Ovaltine boil..