Bill Hemmer

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Bill's straight. But OMG, he has such accomodating oral capacity! That beautiful mouth was made for kissing and cock sucking.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this guy is a hunk, so sexy on the news but take a look at these pictures :eek222: :biggrin1: this John Gibson wanted to kiss Bill Hemmer and what I like is that in the first picture they both look serious but in the second one they don't. Poor Bill hahaha :lmao:look at his face :laugh:

That second pic is priceless. He's adorable.

hes hot, that second pic with his mouth open, i am sure he has had a cock or two in his mouth down his throat

What's with you guys thinking every straight guy wants cock in his mouth?

Yeah, Bill's straight. But OMG, he has such accomodating oral capacity! That beautiful mouth was made for kissing and cock sucking.

Yes, he is straight and hot, but I disagree with your comment. That mouth was made for sucking tits and eating pussy. :tongue:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Ms T, please allow us homo's our far-fetched fantasies. It makes us all warm & fuzzy inside to imagine that every str8 guy wants our cock in their mouth! In truth, they actually want THEIR OWN cock in their mouth!

Well, you ladies are shit at blow jobbies...!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ms T, please allow us homo's are far-fetched fantasies. It makes us all warm & fuzzy inside to imagine that every str8 guy wants our cock in their mouth! In truth, they actually want THEIR OWN cock in their mouth!

:laugh2:

You could fantasize about George Michael, Lance Bass, and Neil Patrick Harris, but the straight guys are hotter. :wink:

Well, you ladies are shit at blow jobbies...!

Thanks a lot. :tongue:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Fantasizing about gay men is no fun - they're too easy!

Ms T, with those lips u could be the exception to my outrageous blow job claim. You'd leave a trail of evidence for his wife to find though....!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fantasizing about gay men is no fun - they're too easy!

I think there's some truth to that from what I've read on here.

Ms T, with those lips u could be the exception to my outrageous blow job claim. You'd leave a trail of evidence for his wife to find though....!

LOL :biggrin1: It is a cool avatar. I love the colors.

Aaron G

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That second pic is priceless. He's adorable.

What's with you guys thinking every straight guy wants cock in his mouth?

Yes, he is straight and hot, but I disagree with your comment. That mouth was made for sucking tits and eating pussy. :tongue:

hahaha what a comments :biggrin1: but something true is that the second pic is the best hahaha :laugh2: I like that pic because Bill usually looks serious but in that pic you could see him in a very funny situation hahaha :biggrin1: Gibson wanted to kiss Bill :kiss: He was hugging him so hard but maybe also stepped on Bill's foot :lmao:

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha what a comments :biggrin1: but something true is that the second pic is the best hahaha :laugh2: I like that pic because Bill usually looks serious but in that pic you could see him in a very funny situation hahaha :biggrin1: Gibson wanted to kiss Bill :kiss: He was hugging him so hard but maybe also stepped on Bill's foot :lmao:

Probably. If Gibson tried to kiss me I'd be screaming. :aargh4:

Aaron G

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why Hemmer put that face :eek: he didn't want to be kissed by Gibson hahaha but is great to see Hemmer like that especially when he has an intellectual, rather serious air don't you think? :biggrin1:

Aaron G

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I like Hemmer and I would like to be hugging him like that and give him that smooch

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why Hemmer put that face :eek: he didn't want to be kissed by Gibson hahaha but is great to see Hemmer like that especially when he has an intellectual, rather serious air don't you think? :biggrin1:

Yes, he is usually very serious, so to see the other side is kind of cute.

AG, I think your obsessed with these pics!

He's having a good time, isn't he? I think he has a thing for Bill Hemmer.:wink: I don't think--I know.

Aaron G

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he is usually very serious, so to see the other side is kind of cute.

He's having a good time, isn't he? I think he has a thing for Bill Hemmer.:wink: I don't think--I know.

Thanks that's what I'm traying to say that to see the other side is funny I'm not saying that he is gay by those pics :rolleyes: is that he looks different