Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno how many people in the states know about this guy. But the girls in Europe, and some over here in the states, freaking loooooove this guy. It's crazy. Had a friend show me Tokio Hotel as a band. I honestly was speechless when i saw the singer (Bill).

YouTube - Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

think this guy's packin' or lackin'?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly was speechless when i saw the singer (Bill).

I share the emotion but probably for different reasons. I know Bill Kaulitz is generally described as "androgynous," but this guy is doing live drag in a male wardrobe. Even the late Tammy Faye couldn't compete with the garish makeup and I'm sure Boy George is feeling a lot more butch these days. It's like Bret Michaels on theatrical steroids.

Okay, he does make a cute girl but I really prefer guys look like guys and judging from his identical twin, he's a very cute boy. As for European girls loving on him, it must be attributable to the Lohan/Ronson effect.

That said, Tokio Hotel does have a great sound and what they're doing sells big time. You go, you little emo girl, you!

Attachments

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THe reason girls love him is because they love guys who have a feminine appearance. It is true. The band Motley crue said they got the most girls by looking like girls. My girlfriend who is from another country told me the same thing.

banana2020

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maaaaaajor bump. Anything on him now?

he often posts content like this in his insta-stories:

bill-kaulitz-spiegel.jpg

nacktselfie-bill-kaulitz.jpg

tm9wbj3t2ivrpcwv7xufpex17r7bq6kq.jpg

bill-kaulitz-macht-in-boxershorts-ein-selfie.jpg