It is imperative that anyone interested in politics view episode 154 (if you have On Demand) ...in which Maher accurately gauges Obama's performance and foolish publicity stunts. He's [Maher] a smug prick, but still very intelligent. Here are a few excerpts: "Obama's credit card bill is bullshit. They still allow 30% interest rates. What have they really accomplished? There is a provision in the bill that allows people to carry a gun in a state park. So when you are buried in debt, you can now have a scenic place to kill yourself." "sorry to offend the liberals...but we gotta worship principles, not people" "Obama is not redesigning the system, he is still giving money away to the corrupt, Wall Street criminals he went to Harvard with." "The credit card bill doesn't even address the problem. 30%? One-eyed Tony in Little Italy didn't even charge that." "What is Obama's answer to healthcare? Electronic billing records. Yeah. That's the root of the problem." "What happened to Mr. Change we can believe in?" "Obama says, there are some people we can't really try, because their cases are tainted. Why can't you try tainted cases? Aren't all cases tainted? You try the case you have, not the case you want." "Obama isn't religious. He said he was to get elected." No shit. "How does Obama punish a bank robber? He writes them a check." This episode pretty much sums it all up; and this is from a liberal television host. It is evident that, perhaps, 5% of the population, the minority that is intelligent, can see through the facade that has been created by Obama. The other 95% will continue to be hoodwinked and brazen with adulation with his silver tongue. If some people could set aside their partisan stubborness, they could see what is going on.