Bill Maher

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by B_cricketsliar, Oct 17, 2005.

1. B_cricketsliar

B_cricketsliar New Member

Does Anyone have any information on Politically Incorrect's Bill Maher? Is he hung or not?

2. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    See below.

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I'm a huge Bill Maher fan and have always thought he was kinda sexy in a quirky way. The only thing I know about his endowment is a bit from his old standup routine (paraphrased):

"When I was a teenager, my Father used to say that my hair was too long and that I looked like a girl! One day when he said it, I pulled my pants down to show him I wasn't a girl and said, "I'm not a girl, does this help!?" He said "No!"

:+

4. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Rumor has it...Bill is hung like a horse. I'm a huge fan. after hearing that, I was a bigger fan indeed.

There was a book published a few years ago (2002 or 2003??) by this woman who slept around in Hollywood. She named names, and described penis sizes. I wish I could remember the book title. She was promoting it on Howard Stern. I caught it on the radio one morning. If I knew, I would read it cover to cover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice