Bill Maher's Free Yahoo Show

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
http://screen.yahoo.com/bill-maher-crazystupidpolitics-28422552.html

I have met the man, and always enjoyed his take on things. I am half way through this show and it is 1/2 funny and 1/2 sad really. That humorists and satirists really are the best information delivery system right now for a generation. Click for those who appreciate that kind of message delivery system... :)

Laughter is the best medicine after all.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get cable, my only source for news & info I get from the internet. And now instead of being on a computer my source is limited to my Android phone. But I still stay informed w/o being addicted to the retangular monster. When its pointed out to me I can usually find thar all important clip to watch. Remember to support the Occupy Movement nearest you. A Real Grassroots movement unlike the Teahaddist Party funded by the Koch Bros.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Bill Maher is on Hardball with Chris Matthews right now. He gave a million dollars to the Obama reelection PAC to reiterate that despite the GOP field, Obama could still lose. Nice to see he puts his money where his mouth is (a mouth with which I largly agree).

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bill Maher is on Hardball with Chris Matthews right now. He gave a million dollars to the Obama reelection PAC to reiterate that despite the GOP field, Obama could still lose. Nice to see he puts his money where his mouth is (a mouth with which I largly agree).

I heard about that this weekend. A million more reasons to love Bill Maher.