bill o on fix news lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ilovekandypaint, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ilovekandypaint

ilovekandypaint New Member

Albums:
    Does this guy get on anyone elses last nerve...

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

don't you mean Faux news?

Yeah- Oreilly is an ignorant fucktard and an outright liar.
    But Hannity makes Bill look like a super genius.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

Remember the Peabody Award for Excellence in Journalism he (didn't) receive, but exploited on his resumé in one of his first self-published I'm-right-and-everyone-else-is-wrong books? You have to wonder about someone who works so hard to make the world "bloviate" his own.

4. agnslz

Gold Member

The guy on Fox News I really can't stand right now is Glenn Beck. Not only is he a right-wing kook, he's also super creepy.:eek: He just has weird fascinations and ways of talking, and is fixated on the most mundane things about "ordinary, everyday" Americans. He's sort of like Chris Matthews in that regard.

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

oooh yeaaah
    Glen Beck is certifiable... did you catch the Weep fest?

Or when he yelled out that people should BELIEVE in something, even if its wrong?

Yeah... that guy is a train wreck...

6. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

I was utterly unsurprised to hear that he had signed a deal with Fox News. It was surprising that CNN had him on the air for any length of time. I can only surmise it was their token attempt to have a right-wingnut in their own lineup to cadge some of Fox's audience.

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    We try and not speak of Bill 'O' The Clown and his crybaby sidekick.

8. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

If the same guy were a commentator for the left, you would probably like him.

For example, what are your views on Keith Olbermann? He is no different from Glenn Beck. In fact, Olber. is very immature and acts like a teenager.

Bill Maher is probably the smartest of any of the political television personalities. Although I'd still like to bitch slap him.

9. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    olbermann is a scrub

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

Aww, come on now. Everyone acknowledges that Olbermann has perfect hair! In the meat puppet business that's what really counts.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    And our current titleholder of Most Rabid Neotard enters with his surprising gambit of...deflecting the discussion away from its original focus!

Wow, he's never employed this lame tactic before! Stunning!

:yawn:

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

The few times I have watched O'Reilly (sp?) I have noticed he's gone beyond what's taught in broadcast journalism classes as "the fringe of bad taste" by showing a big tits and ass bathing suit photo of a celebrity as he rails about the celebrity's lack of poor taste or public morals (all while the salacious photo in question lingers over his shoulder). But he's made his career from simply over-shouting his guests and more times than anyone can count simply cutting their microphones off when they begin to point out he's losing ground by shouting that he's NOT SHOUTING.

However, god help us all if a week should ever go by without some child (usually female) being abducted and molested or some husband doesn't kill his wife. If that pool of sensationalism dries up so does Greta Van Susternan's (sp? just stutter it) whole reason to exist as well as her career. I'm surprised she hasn't bought the rights to Jon Benet Ramsey's remains so she can use the kid's corpse as a stage prop during a slow news week.

But I understand "the heartland" just eats this stuff up.

13. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. I find that Billo is funnier when I realized that was the persona that Stephen Colber was poking fun at. I watch Billo and appreciate Stephen even more.

2. Olbermann is my hero. After listening all day to Faux News it's nice to hear the same story; this time from another angle. And Rachel is fastly becoming one of the few women I'd like to f***

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Ya see, you say things like this and it just makes you look bad... or stupid.

The difference between the two is marked.

Olberman cites Facts, not bullshit. He doesn't just make shit up. His critiques of orielly use actual verbatim quotes of the stupid ass things that Orielly has spouted.
    Olbermans ACTIONS are in alignment with his stated beliefs... unlike Orielly who denounces paparazzi "stalking" celebrities he likes, and then immediately segues into a segment where Bill sends a cameraman out to Stalk people he doesn't like.

You don't see Bill using video clips of Olberman saying assinine, self contradictory things because Olberman doesn't SAY assinine self contradictory things.

And while Orielly was sucking Cheney's cum out of Bush's ass every night over the war, back when Americans were in SUPPORT of the war... Olberman was the guy loudly denouncing the administration for undermining the constitution and acting criminally.

When I watch Liberal media, Like Olberman and Maddow, what I OFTEN see are honest critiques of Obama... they routinely hold HIS feet to the exact same fire they held Bush's feet to.
    Whereas all I ever saw from Orielly was that stupid asswipe parroting republican talking points.
    I never saw Orielly call ANY republican action into question.

Ethically, the man is a total sell out to the right wing.

Unlike Olberman and Maddow, who are far better educated adherents to the letter of the law and the principles of good governance enshirned in the constitution.

When Blagojovich broke the news, these "liberal" media Pilloried him... AND they pilloried the Democrat he appointed to the Senate seat.

When Republicans have been caught up in scandal, crime, and serious breaches of ethincs, All I ever heard from Orielly and Hannity was apologist obfuscating self excusing bullshit, somehow blaming the left for the failures of the right.

So- sorry- If Bill was doing his schtick for the Left... no, I wouldn't like him... and neither would most of the liberals...

Because, y'know, Liberals LIVE by their principles, not some "brand" loyalty.
    That means when Liberals fuck up, Liberals take them to task.

When Rebublicans fuck up, they point their fingers at Liberals.

Essentially, that tells you that Liberals tend to act like responsible adults... and Conservatives tend to evade responsibility like 4 year olds.

#14 Phil Ayesho, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  15. pym

pym New Member

Phil.........your such a

LIB-TARD! :biggrin1:

16. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Like 99% of liberals, you have no idea what you are talking about. Morons like John Stewart will show a clip of O'Reilly saying something and another of him contradicting the quote.

But O'Reilly does a segment in which he reads emails from viewers. When Steward, Olbermann etc use those clips, they take them out of context and they aren't even O'Reilly's words - he is reading fucking emails.

He does not invent stuff; although you and hundreds of other screaming libs continue to carry forward this fallacy.

Olbermann is a gossiping schoolgirl. Nothing more; nothing less.

The fox lineup no doubt slants to the right; but spreading rumors that they invent statistics is ridiculous.

17. midlifebear

Gold Member

Well, to be more accurate Papa Bear (O'Reilly) un invents stuff when he's caught in an out right lie. Again, his famous claim to have won a Peabody Award which, when confronted with the truth, he slowly over a period of weeks changed to "being nominated for a Peabody", "being recognized" by the Peabody folks, "producing quality journalism worthy of a Peabody award," and so forth until it eventually disappeared from his resumé.

He also continues to claim to have grown up in the "hardened, poor Levittown" neighborhoods on Long Island. Despite his own mother showing umbridge and astonishment during a video interview that: 1. the family was not poor, 2. didn't live in the crime-ridden part of the first planned community built after WWII (as the camera panned the neighborhood he grew up in of two floor middle class brick homes on substantial lots in Hempstead (not the one floor cracker boxes of Levittown that looked so much alike that many times tired executives would walk into what they thought was their home, because it looked exactly like their house two or three streets away). Yeah, Mrs. O'Reilly was especially upset about being told she was lower-middle class. But curiously, we no longer hear from her anymore. Billo's probably got her under armed guard in Boca in a luxo resort retirement home. Billo was sort of correct, which is like being sort of pregnant, because Levittown filled up the empty fields between the towns of Hempstead and Farmingdale, Long Island. Therefore, Bill the underdog, could at least see Levittown from his childhood home.

During the early stages of his FOX Factor Fame his bio claimed he attended Westbridge High School which is in North Hempstead. It's a secondary school famous for it's racial and ethnic diversity, but that's a status that it did not have during the early 1960's when Herr Billo did not attend that venerable institution. In fact, even as late as the year 2000 the high school student body was still 61% white. But it's one of many "bending of the truths" he used to make himself more appealing to the "common" man.

Now it's well known he actually attended a private prepatory catholic school, Charminade, in Mineola, New York (but still in North Hempstead). Yeah, hard times . . . hard times indeed.

It's this history of half-truths or "woops, what I really meant was" mistakes he is responsible for in spinning his own mythos that I find to be a common thread of dishonesty in both his private and public personalities. If one doesn't have the character to be responsible for who they really are, then why should that same person be given so much credences as a know-it-all pundit with any genuine insight regarding the world around them? Just because he rakes in the highest ratings of the three cable network news channels doesn't mean he's trustworthy and always tells the truth.

Fortunately, the FNN line up of meat puppet programs are among the few 'Mericuhn newstainment products not picked up by international channels such as ISAT, SONY Entertainment Television, C, and News International. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Toronto, Canada currently suffers from having to channel surf away from FNN. Although I understand Uncle Rupert is wheeling and dealing so all the Provinces have equal access to this rancid export of 'Mericuhn Kulture.

#17 midlifebear, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  18. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    At least O'Reilly has the fucking balls to state his opinion vs. the liberal mainstream media who does the oft-used:

"analysts say,...."
    "some of your critics say..."
    "there those who say/feel...."

So they can continue under the guise of "neutrality"... when the questions are blatantly leftist, and the interviews (nee Couric v. Hillary) are softball like fluffy pitches that even Jim J Bullock could knock out of the park.

19. houtx48

Gold Member

'' When Steward, Olbermann etc use those clips, they take them out of context and they aren't even O'Reilly's words''....................the nerve of some people to make sport of an god of american journalism. the sky is blue.

20. ilovekandypaint

ilovekandypaint New Member

Albums:
    I can't believe some people are backing the clown up lol. Someone that blames a rape victim and her parents for such a monstosisty that has happened to her. And this was just before making an appearance for a raped victims foundation...what the hell!?!?! And too add to that following/trailing/STALKING(like a predator) a woman across state lines on vacation for statement blatently taken out of context(which is nothing new for the clown factor). Why would u do this when u never tried to get a statement or set up a meeting with this woman. (Like that would help because he would probably just shout over and cut the mic off...much like every other person that makes sense on this show)...I find thid very ludacris...and on that note, to imply all the things immoral with ludacris and his lyrics, and go on to try to get his deal broken with pepsi. This coming from a man with up to a 60 million dollar law suit for sexual harrasment on one of his producers??? How moral is that? And further pepsi went forth with papa roach who was associated with a 2000 adult film backstage sluts 3, britney spears, madonna (was dropped), and michael jackson....this is just ridiculous. His lyrics may not be good for young kids, but neither is the governor of cali's movies!!!

I do find keith olbberman quite comical in a sense that he does use a comedy aspect to expose the 'twists of truth' of some of faux news attemps of taking small exerpts and exploiting them.

Draft saved Draft deleted