bill o on fix news lol

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Like 99% of liberals, you have no idea what you are talking about. Morons like John Stewart will show a clip of O'Reilly saying something and another of him contradicting the quote.

But O'Reilly does a segment in which he reads emails from viewers. When Stewart, Olbermann etc use those clips, they take them out of context and they aren't even O'Reilly's words - he is reading fucking emails.

He does not invent stuff; although you and hundreds of other screaming libs continue to carry forward this fallacy.

You made that bogus statement before in this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/1697909-post7.html

Sarah Palin Gender Card | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

there is the link dreamer.

New End - O'Reilly reads emails from people to give listeners a sample of the emails he recieves from the show. They don't echo his views as a rule - he just reads them.

Jon Stewart is a disciple of the tabloid media you refer to in previous posts. He is a comedian, not a news anchor.

Sarah Palin Gender Card | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

In the video O'Reilly shows a picture of the parents of J.L.Spears with the label "Pinheads!" below them. O'Reilly expressed his views as follows Re:J.L.Spears:

O'Reilly said "On the pinhead front 16 year old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she 'is shocked' by that."
O'Reilly continues "Here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl who obviously have little control over her... Incredible pinhead."

Unless you have some video footage to prove the contrary, it is hypocritical that the Palins were not given the same "pinhead" condemnation by him.

Yet another example of your disinformation starinvestor.:rolleyes:

Ya see, you say things like this and it just makes you look bad... or stupid.

The difference between the two is marked.

Olberman cites Facts, not bullshit. He doesn't just make shit up. His critiques of orielly use actual verbatim quotes of the stupid ass things that Orielly has spouted.

Wow...you are just as bad as a Bushbot....KO is just as full of shit and LIES like BillO. Since sheep never trust anyone here a few videos of KO "facts".....that of course are lies. Hell just last week he blamed Fox for making a fake twiter account......but it truned out MSNBC made the account and his own staff klnew it.

Funniest Keith Olbermann Thing You'll Read Today - Greg Pollowitz - The Media Blog on National Review Online=

Is There Anything Keith Olbermann Won't Lie About?

YouTube - Is There Anything Keith Olbermann Won't Lie About?

Keith Olbermann Can't Even Tell the Truth About Himself!

YouTube - Keith Olbermann Can't Even Tell the Truth About Himself!

Olbermann Says Wives Are Off Limits...Except for Him!

YouTube - Olbermann Says Wives Are Off Limits...Except for Him!

Olbermann's Tribute to His Good 'Friend' Tony Snow!

YouTube - Olbermann's Tribute to His Good 'Friend' Tony Snow!

Keith Olbermann Caught on Tape Lying About Fox News!

YouTube - Keith Olbermann Caught on Tape Lying About Fox News!

These are just a few of his lies I found in less than a MIn...........If video proof isnt good enough for you nothing is....WAKE UP!!!

Theres a reason KO show loses every night to BO.........by dounle or more most nights......Has KO told you sheep that Glenn Becks New show is beatting him everynight? I doubt it. Last Fri Becks show got more views than KO and Madcows show Combined!

The Scoreboard: Friday, March 27 - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

I dont watch BO or KO and cant see why others do....but to think KO is differnt than BO is just a dream!

Oh and my Fav KO video

Hypocrite of the Week: MSNBC's Keith Olbermann-gaywired.com

Hypocrite of the Week: MSNBC's Keith Olbermann

Dean and Olbermann on Name-Calling: Then and Now!
YouTube - Dean and Olbermann on Name-Calling: Then and Now!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's got to be some kind of neo-con cloning lab in the Midwest where they secretly use stimulus money and unused stem cells to create a seemingly unlimited supply of forum Republicons. (spelled wrong for a reason, so don't get all spelling whore on me). The amount of readable topics in the politics threads have severely tanked like our own Stock Market. The majority is just more and more repeated, broken record rhetoric since the 2008 election.

So fuckin' pathetic.

Last edited:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
At least O'Reilly has the fucking balls to state his opinion vs. the liberal mainstream media who does the oft-used:

"analysts say,...."

O'Reilly insists that his an "analysis" show. I'm glad you agree with me and most everybody else in calling it an opinion show, though. I'll believe that he has "balls" when he acknowledges the truth about his program.

Now, I've seen every one of the actual reporters on Fox News pose questions in the manner you ascribe to "liberal" members of the media only with a right-wing bent. Care to question whether any of them have balls?:rolleyes: