Bill O' Reilly vs. Younger & Taller Obama Aide

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O'Reilly & Hannity …(and to think, we all share some Irish blood, I am so ashamed)… :
- Are devisive

And left wing commentators are just as divisive.

- Can't stand to faced with an opposing view

Your posts here prove that you cannot stand an opposing view. Most people can't and they are no different.

- Would rather change the topic rather than have a real debate

I honestly don't think you watch either one of those programs very often because you are dead wrong.

- Don't understand the definition of diplomacy

They are talk show hosts/commentators, not politicians. You're putting them down yet you feel they should be filling a role they have no intention of filling. :confused:

- Only associate with like-minded individuals, thereby not exposing themselves to alternate opinions or viewpoints (some of which *might* actually be right)

O'Reilly has lefties on his program all the time, and Hannity has Colmes, as well as other left wing extremists.

- Believe in control through fear and intimidation

That sounds like the vast right wing conspiracy theory. They don't have as much control as you think. :rolleyes:

- Prefer their listeners not be able to think for themselves so they can continue to feed them their own thoughts and ideas

All commentators whether conservative, liberal or middle of the road do that. It's up to the viewer to make up their own mind.

- Have never admitted they were wrong about an issue or position

Can you name me commentators who admit they're wrong?

Sounds an awful lot like what's wrong with America today.

You're right. America's not perfect and neither is the rest of the world.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you.

You just proved my point. :)

I'm sorry, but I wasn't attacking an entire political persuasion. I was attacking viewers of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and FOX News.

FOX, after all, claims to be fair and balanced, and not a republican network, do they not?

In fact, I am a libertarian and have lent my support behind Ron Paul, who happens to be running on the Republican ticket.

But thank you, for proving that lemmings do exist and that they watch FOX, Sean, and Bill. Because -- and I listen to Sean and watch Bill sometimes -- their respective viewers/ listeners are programmed to challenge anyone who disagrees with them (and the establishment) with vitriol and false accusations.

Hahaha oh the irony. I don't watch Fox, I just take mainstram media with a grain of salt. And I'm also a libertarian who supports RON PAUL in 08! Your wording just came across as the standard leftist anti-Fox drivel.

Media
One thing I get a kick out of is that O' Reilly at 6' 4" just hates to stand or be near celebrities or everyday people taller than he. This pretty much eliminates most all of the NBA appearing on The O' Reilly Factor or most NFL lineman or other athletes that make the 58 year-old look small and decrepit.

Just based on his personality and not knowing he was 6'4 I assumed he was no taller than 5'8. In my eyes he still is small.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hannity has Colmes, as well as other left wing extremists.

You consider Colmes an extremist? That's hysterical.

Although it goes to show the state of political debate in America - anyone who isn't a beat-down-the-queers, keep-your-hands-off-my guns, bomb-em-back-to-the-stone-age conservative is now considered a left wing extremist by the conservatives. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
You really named the owner of the dallas mavericks?

Ook so we have colmes and a basketball team owner representing the far left loon crew.

A billionaire basketball team owner who made his fortune in the high tech business. Riiiiight, he's indistinguishable from Che Guevara.

I'm getting the impression that many conservatives would shit their pants if they ever met a real leftist.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My dislike of O'Reilly has nothing to do with his accomplishments and everything to do with his "entertainment" persona which is a lie.

Seen the Colbert/O'Reilly interviews from their respective shows? Pure genius on Colbert's part. How anyone doesn't comprehend that Bill O'Reilly's on-air personality is a fabrication is beyond me. The man used to host Hard Copy. Think, people.

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Democrat:

You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th-graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.

Republican:

You have to believe that evolution is a myth (despite the evidence of biochemistry and the fossil record) but that Intelligent Design theory should be taught in schools.

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deomocrat:

You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUVs.

Republican:

You have to believe that global temperatures are completely unaffected by fossil fuel emissions, that the best way to save the national forests is to allow logging companies to cut down old-growth timber, and the best way to save endangered species is to allow trophy hunters and wildlife traders to import more of them.

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Democrat:

You have to believe that illegal Democratic Party funding by the Chinese government is somehow in the best interest of the United States.

Republican:

You have to believe that illegal Republican Party funding by corporations is somehow in the best interest of the United States.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You consider Colmes an extremist? That's hysterical.

Of course I don't. :rolleyes:

Although it goes to show the state of political debate in America - anyone who isn't a beat-down-the-queers, keep-your-hands-off-my guns, bomb-em-back-to-the-stone-age conservative is now considered a left wing extremist by the conservatives. :rolleyes:

Please. You're exaggerating. :wink::wink:

After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that many of you are closet O'Reilly fans. He has a lot of viewers watching his television show, many of you listen to his radio show, buy his books, and read his newspaper column. For people who don't like the guy, you sure know a lot about him, more than some of his fans. It's time to come out of the closet and admit you like O'Reilly. You may not like everything about him--but none of us like everything about a particular person--but you do like him. You wish you had all his money and power.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that many of you are closet O'Reilly fans. He has a lot of viewers watching his television show, many of you listen to his radio show, buy his books, and read his newspaper column. For people who don't like the guy, you sure know a lot about him, more than some of his fans. It's time to come out of the closet and admit you like O'Reilly. You may not like everything about him--but none of us like everything about a particular person--but you do like him. You wish you had all his money and power.

I thought about actually making a reasoned response to this, but why bother. The only one I can make is that I find this statement insulting and antagonistic. I'm done with this.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that many of you are closet O'Reilly fans. He has a lot of viewers watching his television show, many of you listen to his radio show, buy his books, and read his newspaper column. For people who don't like the guy, you sure know a lot about him, more than some of his fans. It's time to come out of the closet and admit you like O'Reilly. You may not like everything about him--but none of us like everything about a particular person--but you do like him. You wish you had all his money and power.[/COLOR]

I thought o reilly was a closet homosexual