Bill O' Reilly vs. Younger & Taller Obama Aide

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You could probably bring up the "jealous of his/her power" about anyone. To lead an argument into this kind of corner is inane and an insult to many of the intelligent people on the board. And some of the others too.

Bill O'Reilly may have two degrees, but he insults whatever validity he could give them with his cranky bullying posture and off the wall comments. Should be bring back the whole "loofa" event? His attempts to be friends with David Letterman? What?

Documentation about O'Reilly is as easy to get as the stupid things said by Rush Limbaugh. And many other right wing blatherers.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that many of you are closet O'Reilly fans. He has a lot of viewers watching his television show, many of you listen to his radio show, buy his books, and read his newspaper column. For people who don't like the guy, you sure know a lot about him, more than some of his fans. It's time to come out of the closet and admit you like O'Reilly. You may not like everything about him--but none of us like everything about a particular person--but you do like him. You wish you had all his money and power.
Nope, you are as wrong about this as you have been about everything else you said in this thread. I would like to have his money, but I would not like to be him, nor would I like to "have his power", which is mostly the power of a loudmouth bully.

His tactics are just like yours, which is to simply say outrageous things to make his opponents mad, while entertaining his supporters.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Nope, you are as wrong about this as you have been about everything else you said in this thread. I would like to have his money, but I would not like to be him, nor would I like to "have his power", which is mostly the power of a loudmouth bully.

His tactics are just like yours, which is to simply say outrageous things to make his opponents mad, while entertaining his supporters.

Yeah, but if you were Bill O'Reilly, you would have gotten to host Hard Copy! Come on man, who doesn't want the honor of being direct competition with John Tesh?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, like Bill O'Rielly is the current Walter Winchell of the English speaking world? I tried watching some clips of him on YouTube but my gums began to bleed.

Bill'O's kind of old news, to be honest. He lost relevance quite a few years ago, along with that creepy Anne Coulter and the entire FOX news network he's on.

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Democrat:

You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

Republican:

You have to believe that middle class income should be taxed, but capital gains and inherited wealth should not be. :tongue:

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought o reilly was a closet homosexual

Democrat:

You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

Republican:

You have to believe that all Americans should be white heterosexual Christians. :eek:

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Democrat:

You have to believe that this letter is part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy.

Republican:

You have to believe that the media are biased toward liberals, despite the fact that all the major media outlets are owned by ultra-rich conservatives.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Billy rapped all night about his suicide. Kickin' in the head when he was 25. Speed jive! Dont want to stay alive when your 25. Lucy..............

Turn and face the change, Ch Ch Ch Changes, my all time favorite song uncut.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Democrat:

You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

Is that a Bill O'Reilly quote? :confused:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Democrat:

Republican:

You have to believe that all Americans should be white heterosexual Christians. :eek:
JeffL,
You are a dangerous man. The truth only hurts when it ought to.