Bill O'Reilly: Douchebag Extraordinaire

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its all that screaming and bleeping that gets on my nerves. It is funny. All that bleeping sounds like a cell phone having a heart attack.:biggrin1:

Hehehe. I hear you on that.

That only happens on the next Jerry Springer show where girfriend finds out her boyfriend is sleeping with her mother and not only that he is sleeping with her father, too. And neither daughter nor the mother knew...except the cable installer guy and he slept with the boyfriend's girlfriend and gave her Herpes and Hepatitis B.

And the Jerry Springer gives his Final Thoughts...and wishes them all the best of luck...at the health clinic. And they all say "F(bleep) Y(bleep) Jerry Springer. You G(bleep)d(bleep) M(bleep) (bleep) (bleep). ":smile:

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That only happens on the next Jerry Springer show where girfriend finds out her boyfriend is sleeping with her mother and not only that he is sleeping with her father, too. And neither daughter nor the mother knew...except the cable installer guy and he slept with the boyfriend's girlfriend and gave her Herpes and Hepatitis B.

And the Jerry Springer gives his Final Thoughts...and wishes them all the best of luck...at the health clinic. And they all say F(bleep) Y(bleep) Jerry Springer. You G(bleep)d(bleep) M(bleep) (bleep) (bleep). :smile:
Yes so nice of him after he ruined their fuckin' lifes. LOL:biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could this guy get any more biased? Every morning this week, I've woken up to find him replaying the ranting priest video snippet, followed by talk of connections between Obama and the visiting priest as well as how McCain can use Obama's disbanding from the church against him. Okay, we get it, he made a typical political move. But other things have happened since then, move the fuck forward. And let's not forget that McCain has been disassociating himself with potentially harmful groups and schools of thought by dismissing a number of his campaign staff members. But I digress...

This morning, he had an analyst, for lack of better terms, showing his prediction for the contest between McCain and Obama. This was actually just a map of the United States colored blue and red, with Alaska and Hawaii excluded. I guess they don't get to vote now, because they live so far away that they're practically foreigners. He essentially had Obama only winning the strongly Democratic states, and McCain took the Republican states as well as those that could go either way (I think "swing states" is the term, right?). It was only shown briefly, but for how few states Obama had compared to his winning prediction by top analysts, it was pretty obvious that it was just what the guy wanted to believe would happen.

Seriously though, the video.. Yes, we get it. This guy is crazy. He spoke at Obama's church. It's some schmucky white guy assuming ignorance and racial bitterness within a black community and using that to rally support and get people to listen. Sadly it worked. But let's remember two things:
1. This man does not represent Obama or his school of thought.
2. (Listen closely) This. Is. Not. News. Any. Longer.
Showing the same snippet of the same video every day, it's obvious whose side you're on.

I swear to god, it's like this guy listens to every word of McCain's speeches and takes his claims about Obama (and himself) as facts. Then to get Obama's speeches, just goes on johnmccain.com and reads what people on the discussion boards think about what he's had to say. Shit, I don't think he even realizes that McCain's current strategy versus Obama is to take his appeal and try to do it better.

Yet every morning, you fail to find the off button.

yawn

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And the Jerry Springer gives his Final Thoughts...and wishes them all the best of luck...at the health clinic. And they all say "F(bleep) Y(bleep) Jerry Springer. You G(bleep)d(bleep) M(bleep) (bleep) (bleep). ":smile:

Yikes! I'd sometimes said that I'd been in situations that could've landed me on the Jerry Springer show (but I actually was in the middle of it, rather than the cause!), but nothing like this! I can't stand the screaming and yelling at each other on that show, plus I've had too many of my Jerry Springer Moments! :biggrin1:

As for Bill O'Reilly, I can't stand him either, but I will admit that I have a liberal bias. :smile: And I will admit that I like commentators who have a liberal bias like mine. Thing is, we ALL have biases. Just some people won't admit to it - they just say that the OTHER side is biased.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Yet every morning, you fail to find the off button.

yawn

Other people are in the room watching it, and I'm not about to go eat breakfast in my bedroom.

You have this habit of following my rants with a response to a single statement that, in your mind, somehow dismisses the rest of what I've said. Seriously, find something better to do with your time on here.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other people are in the room watching it, and I'm not about to go eat breakfast in my bedroom.

You have this habit of following my rants with a response to a single statement that, in your mind, somehow dismisses the rest of what I've said. Seriously, find something better to do with your time on here.

Interesting, as I never really paid attention to who you were, until you just claimed I'm following you.

You wish. O'Rielly has 200x the intelligence and rhetorical where-with-all than you can dream of. Sorry you disagree with his thoughts. Dude has a very successful radio and television show... must be doing/saying something right.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O'Rielly has 200x the intelligence and rhetorical where-with-all than you can dream of. Sorry you disagree with his thoughts. Dude has a very successful radio and television show... must be doing/saying something right.

You're fucking kidding us, right?

By that reasoning, Britney Spears must be an immensely brilliant and talented musician because she's had numerous successful albums and videos. :rolleyes:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're fucking kidding us, right?

By that reasoning, Britney Spears must be an immensely brilliant and talented musician because she's had numerous successful albums and videos. :rolleyes:

a-fucking men. success is sometimes opportunity and inherited privelege, it does NOT indicate hard work, intelligence, or talent in every case. hell, the manson family had thousands if not millions of followers